- "Go, go!"
- ―TN-123 during the battle
TN-123 was a T-series military strategic analysis and tactics droid of masculine programming who served within the Separatist Droid Army of the Confederacy of Independent Systems as a commander during the Clone Wars. In 21 BBY, during a prolonged battle of attrition on the planet Malastare, the droid commander came to the conclusion that his droid army had been able to surround the Galactic Republic's forces commanded by Jedi Generals Mace Windu and Anakin Skywalker at the Dug species' Imperial Palace. However, despite his droid forces' capabilities of succeeding in an attritional battle, TN-123 was deactivated alongside the rest of his army during the engagements following the Republic's deployment of the electro-proton bomb.
Behind the scenes
TN-123 was introduced in "The Zillo Beast," the eighteenth episode of the second season of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series, which aired on April 9, 2010. The droid was later first identified in the 2021 reference book, Star Wars: Battles that Changed the Galaxy.
- Star Wars: Battles that Changed the Galaxy (First identified as TN-123)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episodes Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force" and Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast Strikes Back" to the year 21 BBY. As places Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast" between these two episodes, its events must also take place in 21 BBY.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast"
- Ultimate Star Wars states that Baktoid Combat Automata manufactures all T-series tactical droids. As TN-123 is a T-series tactical droid, he must have been manufactured by Baktoid Combat Automata.
- Star Wars: Battles that Changed the Galaxy