The TX-225 Occupier was a line of assault tanks manufactured by Rothana Heavy Engineering for the Galactic Empire. Two versions of the tank were created: the TX-225 GAVw, and the TX-225 GAVr. Both were piloted by Imperial combat assault tank pilots.
TX-225 Occupier variantsEdit
TX-225 GAVw "Occupier" combat assault tankEdit
The standard variant of the line, the TX-225 GAVw had a continuous track assembly for propulsion. That model notably saw use on Jedha. Although efficient, its complex track mechanism required heavy maintenance.
TX-225 GAVr "Occupier" combat assault tankEdit
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Occupation"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Kindred"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Rebel Assault"
- Guardians of the Whills
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Stormtroopers vs. Rebels – Soldiers of the Galactic Empire"
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Secret Mission
- Star Wars: Rogue One Graphic Novel Adaptation
- Rogue One Adaptation 2
- Star Wars: Force Arena
- Star Wars: Commander
- Doctor Aphra 3: Aphra, Part III
- Doctor Aphra 15: Remastered, Part II
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as TX-225 Occupier)
- Star Wars: Rebellion — Rise of the Empire (Picture only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles