The tach were a species of non-sentient, tree-dwelling primates native to the planet Kashyyyk. A harmless and even friendly creature, the tach could often be found on the ground searching for overripe fruits. It was characterized by its bright, reddish skin, fur that was white on the head and grayish-blue elsewhere, and long tail with a tassel-like tip. It walked on all fours, and its arms were longer than its legs. In 14 BBY, during Cal Kestis' mission to Kashyyyk, he found several tachs living on the Origin Tree whilst climbing it. His droid companion, BD-1, then scanned the creatures, supplying Cal with information on them.
Behind the scenesEdit
The tachs first appeared in the current Star Wars canon in the 2017 video game Star Wars Battlefront II. The tach originates in the Star Wars Legends continuity, where they first appeared in the 2003 video game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- ↑ 15 Details Making the Locations in Star Wars Battlefront II Feel Alive. Archived from the original on October 26, 2018. Retrieved on October 26, 2018.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars Battlefront II
- ↑ The events of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order occur five years after the proclamation of the New Order, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY. Therefore, it can be deduced that the events of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order take place in 14 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic