Tag & Bink Were Here is a trade paperback that collects Star Wars: Tag & Bink by Kevin Rubio and Lucas Marangon. The collection was first published by Dark Horse Comics in 2006, and it was reissued by Marvel Comics in 2018.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
The infamous exploits of this hapless Rebel pair are now collected in one single, attractive, and highly portable volume!
Officers Tag Greenley and Bink Otauna were minding their own business aboard a familiar, princess-harboring freighter when they suddenly found themselves under siege. Now under attack by the Empire, they will choose life over a noble death and "borrow" the armor off a pair of deceased stormtroopers. Their new disguises might get them off the freighter alive, but they'll also lead Tag and Bink on an adventure neither could have predicted!
Chock-full of appearances by everyone's favorite Star Wars characters, Tag & Bink cleverly weaves the pair's misadventures into the movies themselves. No setting is safe as they traverse the galaxy from the Death Star to the Sarlacc pit to Cloud City to Endor!
• Written by fan-favorite writer Kevin Rubio (creator of the internet film sensation Troops and hilarious short stories from Star Wars Tales) and illustrated by Star Wars stalwart Lucas Marangon, find out why Tag & Bink is a favorite of many Dark Horse employees.
Collected issues[edit | edit source]
- Tag & Bink Are Dead 1
- Tag & Bink Are Dead 2
- The Return of Tag & Bink: Special Edition
- Tag & Bink: Revenge of the Clone Menace
- "The Revenge of Tag & Bink"—Star Wars Tales 12 (Marvel TPB only)
Media[edit | edit source]
Editions[edit | edit source]
- ISBN 9781593076412; November 8, 2006; Dark Horse Comics; First edition
- ISBN 9781302914905; May 2, 2018; Marvel Comics; Star Wars Legends edition