Taim & Bak were a company which produced weaponry for starships during the reign of the Galactic Empire. They produced the XX-9 heavy turbolaser batteries used in the Empire's Imperial I-class Star Destroyer and the H-eights used in Imperial escort carriers. Both the KX4 dorsal laser turret and the MS-2B twin laser cannon that the short-range Corellian shuttle fighter Phantom was equipped with were also made by Taim & Bak. The company also manufactured the MS-1 heavy blaster cannons found on the underside of the command pod of the All Terrain Armored Transport.
Behind the scenesEdit
Taim & Bak is misspelt as Taim & Bab on one occasion in Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide.
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel (First appearance)
- Tarkin (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Datapad (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Rogue One: AT-ACT Deluxe Book and 3D Wood Model
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z