Founded prior to the Clone Wars, Taim & Bak's dedication to weapons development saw their systems used across a variety of applications, from small airspeeders to mammoth capital-class warships. Named for the two families who founded and owned it, the Taim and Bak families shared research and development facilities with Borstel Galactic Defense to save on costs.
It is interesting to note that their technologies were used by vehicle and starship manufacturers on both sides of the Galactic Civil War, particularly their KX line of starfighter-scale laser cannons and XX line of heavy turbolasers.
- Shatterpoint (First appearance)
- Star Wars: X-Wing (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Tour of Duty: Imperial Pursuit (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Tour of Duty: B-Wing (Mentioned only)
- "Buyer's Market"—Star Wars Insider 126 (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex
- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex audiobook