- "This is Captain Talbot of the RAS Cruiser Arrestor. Who am I speaking with?"
- ―Talbot, upon receiving Delta Squad's distress call
Talbot was a male captain in the Galactic Republic Navy in 21 BBY, during the Clone Wars. He commanded the Acclamator-class assault ship Arrestor, which responded to the clone commando team Delta Squad's distress call during their investigation of the Republic Navy assault ship Prosecutor in the Chaykin Cluster: the group had encountered elements of the Confederacy of Independent Systems aboard and thus had requested aid. Shortly after receiving the distress signal, Talbot arrived in the star cluster and helped the clone commandos destroy a Trade Federation Lucrehulk-class Droid Control Ship that had attacked Prosecutor. He also helped retrieve Delta Squad from the ship.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Republic Commando (First appearance)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
- Star Wars: Republic Commando places the mission on the Prosecutor 367 days after the First Battle of Geonosis, which takes place after the start of 22 BBY according to The New Essential Chronology. Because The Essential Atlas states that a galactic standard year consisted of 368 days, this would mean that the mission occurred in 21 BBY.