Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina is a Star Wars Legends anthology book featuring sixteen short stories set in and around Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina. It was edited by Kevin J. Anderson, and it was first published on July 1, 1995 by Bantam Spectra. The book was followed by Tales from Jabba's Palace and reprinted in the 1997 compilation book Star Wars: Tales.
In a far corner of the universe, on the small desert planet of Tatooine, there is a dark, nic-i-tain–filled cantina where you can down your favorite intoxicant while listening to the best jizz riffs in the universe. But beware your fellow denizens of this pangalactic watering hole, for they are cutthroats and cutpurses, assassins and troopers, humans and aliens, gangsters and thieves....
- ISBN 9780553564686; July 1, 1995; Bantam Spectra; US paperback
- ISBN 9780307796196; June 28, 2011; Del Rey; US eBook
- "Star Wars Publications Timeline"—Star Wars Insider 23
- Star Wars Year by Year: A Visual Chronicle
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- Star Wars Year by Year: A Visual Chronicle, Updated Edition
- Star Wars Year By Year: A Visual History, Updated and Expanded Edition
Notes and referencesEdit
- Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina on Wikipedia