- Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina. Bantam Spectra paperback (1995-08-01). ISBN 0-553-56468-4.
- Tales from Jabba's Palace. Bantam Spectra paperback (1996-01-01). ISBN 0-553-56815-9.
- Tales of the Bounty Hunters. Bantam Spectra paperback (1996-12-01). ISBN 0-553-56816-7.
Back-cover blurb[edit | edit source]
In a wild and battle-scarred galaxy, assassins, pirates, smugglers, and cutthroats of every description roam at will, fearing only the professional bounty hunters—amoral adventurers who track down the scum of the universe…for a fee. When Darth Vader seeks to strike at the heart of the Rebellion by targeting Han Solo and the Millennium Falcon, he calls upon six of the most successful—and feared—hunters, including the merciless Boba Fett. They all have two things in common: lust for profit and contempt for life.…
Featuring original stories by…
Contents[edit | edit source]
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The quote attributed to Admiral Piett at the beginning of the book reads, "Bounty hunters, we don't need that scum"; he says "Bounty hunters, we don't need their scum" in the film version of The Empire Strikes Back. The same is true when the quote is repeated on pages 46, 101 and 239.
- On pages 151 and 175, Bossk's flight suit is incorrectly described as orange when, really, it was yellow.
- One page 207, "alone" is incorrectly written as "alo-one".
- FX-7 is incorrectly referred to as "Effour-Seven" all but once in Of Possible Futures: The Tale of Zuckuss and 4-LOM.
- On page 299, Luke Skywalker is incorrectly described as being put into a dungeon with Han Solo and Chewbacca after he killed Jabba's rancor when, really, they were all immediately taken to the Great Pit of Carkoon.