Can someone please confirm that Star Wars Battlefront II refers to them as an division? It doesn't make sanse for a couple reasons.
- First: Military division are typically at least 16 battalion big.
- Second: Waxer and Boil was part of Ghost Company in the clones wars series. The former of which served in the company until death. Which means that he couldn't have transferred to this "division".
- Third: 212th this is the first time I've seen a republic unit which had the same number as it's parent unit.
- Forth: This was asked by RC-0407 (talk)
- It's a dumb inconsistency, but it comes from here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/137644/community-transmission-where-are-those-droidekas?fbclid=IwAR3F__ZBrTqkJ0N3G5zaxymfhOSnR2f9nw2c8bO9Vaw_hfqnncGTU5-bHKs - Sombraptor (talk) 20:05, June 7, 2019 (UTC)
- I thought so too when I was creating this page, but the post specifically said "As a splinter of the 212th Attack Battalion, the 212th Recon Division ~~~~~~". Oh well, there are lots of military inconsistencies in Star Wars that at this point this doesn't surprise me anymore. Maybe in-game it recognizes its mistake and re-name the unit but I doubt that. Jaewade (talk) 09:31, June 13, 2019 (UTC)
- Surely a mistake for this unit to be a division since divisions have more troops than battalions in star wars and otl, this unit would surely be company sized? Tomotron (talk) 03:10, June 28, 2019 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.