Move to AT-RT driver? Cmdr. J. Nebulax 20:11, 15 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- That section really isn't necessary. If there was more information on their armor and equipment, however, then it could be in the article. Grand Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 15:30, 2 January 2007 (UTC)
This is my first article and I created the base, so could you maybe kinda agree?
Maybe i can get some more info.
- I left in it there, but it really doesn't belong. Grand Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 20:50, 2 January 2007 (UTC)
Could you leave the other picture I put on. Its a better closeup of a AT-RT driver on a AT-RT, the over picture is an example from the AT-RT article. I think a diffrent picture may be better. Is their something wrong with the picture maybe? Please tell me then.
I am doing my best to get more info on the Aromor & equipment.
- That close-up image is of a bad quality, and therefore not a good choice. Grand Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 12:03, 3 January 2007 (UTC)
I see it now, thanks for looking.
Is the info on the equipment a bit better now? I am still working hard to find info.
- Could you stop removing the soldier stub? Grand Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 20:34, 3 January 2007 (UTC)
I made a mistake with the main picture, i was just thinking that it may look better with the original backround. You can change it back. But is it still a stub?
- Yes, it's still a stub. Unless we get a lot more information, that is. Grand Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 12:13, 4 January 2007 (UTC)
AT-RT drivers in the Empire.Edit
What would the AT-RT drivers become after order 66 and the begining of the Galactic Empire? Maybe AT-ST drivers?
- Uh, no. They would stay AT-RT drivers. —Grand Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 19:18, 10 May 2007 (UTC)
- But did they not get new armour? Diffrent colourd AT-RT's?
AT-RT drivers: More than AT-RT drivers?Edit
Someone told me- no, not asked, told me, with all the authority in the world (Like that means anything)- that AT-RT drivers were Commander Gree's lieutenants (not the literal rank, just subordinates) Could anyone confirm or deny this statement?--LtCol. JuiceStain 22:31, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
Clone Recon Troopers Edit
http://www.flickr.com/photos/starwarsblog/3281398339/in/set-72157613824164805/ This shows the so-called Clone recon trooper being identified as an ARF Trooper. So, are we to assume that the AT-RT driver and recon trooper are basically the same thing, maybe just one being Phase II and the other Phase I armor? Gry Sarth 23:22, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
NOT ARF Troopers Edit
I just finally got to have a look at the Encyclopedia, where the ARF Troopers were identified, and I think it was a mistake to assume that the ROTS AT-RT Drivers are these ARF Troopers. In the Encylopedia it says that the ARF Troopers "Were often pressed into service as AT-RT pilots". That is not saying that AT-RT pilots ARE Arf Troopers, only that Arf Troopers sometimes operated AS at-rt drivers. Most likely that happened before the Ep3 AT-RT Drivers were introduced into the clone ranks. Gry Sarth 22:52, 25 February 2009 (UTC)
- I agree. I don't think the ARF trooper and the AT-RT driver are one in the same. I'd recommend asking an Admin to delete the AT-RT driver article so that Advanced Recon Force trooper can be moved back to it, then the ARF trooper article can be built from scratch. - JMAS Hey, it's me! 23:01, 25 February 2009 (UTC)
- That's what I was trying to do right now. How do I ask an admin to do that? And the ARF Trooper article doesn't need to be done from scratch, the Clone recon trooper must then be moved into ARF Trooper and reworked a bit. Gry Sarth 23:05, 25 February 2009 (UTC)