- I have no idea what you mean. ~ SavageBob 15:49, March 8, 2010 (UTC)
If the skies of their home-world are darkened with ash, how could they be herbivorous? Sunlight is need to make plants grow.--22.214.171.124 01:07, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
Plants on our world, yes. Their plants may not need sunlight and get energy from the heat springs. Possibly, they aren't really plants at all and are more like mold or other fungi. CloneMarshalCommanderCody (talk) 13:44, June 8, 2014 (UTC)
SWTOR stuff Edit
Lots of Advozse in SWTOR. In the swamps around Fa'athras palace, for instance, many of the respawning enemies, the "Fa'athra Swamp Trackers" and "Fa'athra Swamp Scouts", are Advozse. They're throughout Fa'athra's palace too. I'll note others as I come across them for future incorporation into the article. ~Savage 13:17, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
- In the Sewer Maintenance Tunnels area of Hutta, there are lots of Advozse enemies, labeled "Fa'athra Tunnel Rat". ~Savage 13:37, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
Morphology and Pronunciation Edit
Is the word "Advozse" ever pronounced in The Old Republic? If so, how?
Where does the information about the plural ("Advoszec") come from? Why is it formed this way? Where does the name first appear? Why does Star Wars CCG spell it differently?
- The plural and singular forms are given in Galaxy Guide 12: Aliens — Enemies and Allies, but the pronunciation and the reason for the unusual plural form are not given in that book. —Silly Dan (talk) 12:06, July 28, 2012 (UTC)
- The name is pronounced in TOR. It's akin to "ADD-vuh-zek." ~Savage 13:56, July 30, 2012 (UTC)
- So in The Old Republic, it is pronounced with the z sound (/z/), as in zero, not the zh sound (/ʒ/), as in vision (that pronunciation can be heard here)? --CommanderDiscord (talk) 15:21, August 2, 2012 (UTC)
- That seems to be the case, yes. That doesn't mean there can't be two accepted in-universe pronunciations, though. Both TWEE-lek and TWAI-lek have been used in The Clone Wars, for instance. ~Savage 07:06, August 24, 2012 (UTC)