I know that the trailers clearly show the At-AT's bigger cousin, the AT-ACT, but the Scarif DLC livestream that ran yesterday said that AT-ATs would be in Rogue One too. Should we wait for the movie to confirm or refute this? Ggctuk (talk) 00:08, December 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah I think we should wait. We'll know for sure soon! -Tommy-Macaroni (Talk) 09:30, December 4, 2016 (UTC)
The ones in Rebels are a different type[edit source]
As indicated in the trivia gallery for "Relics of the Old Republic," the AT-AT appearing in Rebels are larger than the ones seen in the OT, and thus a different model type. Shouldn't we create a separate article? --Lelal Mekha (Audience Room) 09:23, January 29, 2017 (UTC)
There seems to be a scene in Rogue One where a member of the strike team refers to an AT-ACT as an "at-at", which would seem to be the one time it is ever mentioned as such. It's hard to tell during the action of the scene(it was brought to my attention by CinemaWins on YouTube), can anyone else confirm or deny it? —Unsigned comment by SAMAS (talk • contribs).
IS THIS A VIABLE SOURCE?[edit source]
AT-AT as First Order vehicle.[edit source]
- I don't think that's intended to mean they are a First Order vehicle, think if anything its more for comparison or to look cool --Lewisr (talk) 16:20, September 1, 2017 (UTC)
- Well. They showed up in Lego pictures in background with AT-M6 and considering that first order using Empire upgraded vehicles as Tie-Fighters and Bombers and Director ILM Desing of The Last Jedi Vehicles said that they could use AT-AT as Scout walkers for AT-M6 Im standing in that AT-AT will be as First Order Vehicles and they will be in Episode 8. —Unsigned comment by DN345Real (talk • contribs).
New article[edit source]
Because we have Unidentified All Terrain Armored Transport model, how would people feel about completely spitting in this article by having a new article (something like All Terrain Armored Transport (Galactic Civil War)) and moving the other one to All Terrain Armored Transport (early rebellion against the Empire). That would make more sense in my eyes, as they are obviously different models, and it seems strange to only have a specific page for one. This main page could then serve as the 'line' for both, similar to the ISDs. - Tommy-Macaroni (Talk) 20:26, October 2, 2017 (UTC)
- That makes sense. --Lelal Mekha (Audience Room) 20:29, October 2, 2017 (UTC)
- With it looking like the First Order has a variant of AT-AT I also agree, this should be a line page --Lewisr (talk) 14:23, October 10, 2017 (UTC)
- I asked Matt Martin on Twitter and he said to think of the different models as car models. Like between a 2017 toyota versus a 2016 or something. Here's the link: https://twitter.com/missingwords/status/917784684230197248 --Vitus Infinitus (talk) 21:34, October 10, 2017 (UTC)