"The Galactic Empire still utilized a limited number of these walkers, as did the Rebel Alliance." While this statement might be technically true, I don't think it's correct to identify this as both an Imperial and Rebel vehicle. As far as I know, AT-PTs weren't a common sight in Rebel armies, and any of these they might have had were stolen from the Empire. AT-PTs are as Rebel as TIE fighters. JimRaynor55 20:40, 7 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- So was the Nebulon-B frigates, the Lambda-class shuttles, the Sentinel-class transports, the Bulk Cruisers and many of the Action VI transports. Not to mention AT-APs being used by the Rebels in Empire at War. And the AT-PTs have been featured only as Imperial vehicles for a long time now. Strange, for a supposedly "rare" walker. ;P VT-16 12:14, 8 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- AT-APs are used by pirates in Empire at War, not Rebels. However if either the Rebels or Imperials capture or build abandoned factories, they could produce AT-APs. The Rebels stole 3 AT-PTs from Fest in Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, but throughout the course if the series, you destroy many more Imperial-controlled ones. Tony Knightcrawer 01:07, 15 August 2007 (UTC)
We need a better picture.--General Antilles 23:57, 6 February 2006 (UTC)
Something else to note. Edit
When Han Solo encountered them aboard the Katana fleet, he had no idea what AT-PT's were. Neither did anyone else. This kinda seems to come into conflict with the video game . . . Just thought I'd toss that in. It'd be nice to see it treated.
- In the Thrawn Trilogy? --School of Thrawn 101 07:51, 27 April 2007 (UTC)
- Ok, nevermind...I just remembered them. --School of Thrawn 101 07:56, 27 April 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, the Thrawn Trilogy - "Just remembered them" is rather cryptic . . .
Light Armour? Edit
I'm sure that there are differing specs on this, but didn't the Essential Guide imply that they had heavier armour? Something that made them a lot tougher than AT-ST's? Memory's kind of foggy . . .
- I doubt it. —Grand Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) (Record of Imperial Service) 20:51, 7 May 2007 (UTC)
- The command pod is heavily armored, giving the driver outstanding protection... ...When sealed, the craft is virtually impenetrable by small-arms fire. (Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels) Myself, I think it is relative. Karohalva 21:00, 7 May 2007 (UTC)
Is it in galaxies Edit
If it is in galaxies Please send me somthing about how to get one as i relaly like the looks of it or please send me a link to the site of galaxies Venator- Heavy Enforcer 18:58, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
Get ht car picture off -_- Edit
Get it off...it's not an AT-PT. And if you're doing that for the fanon thing, it's an APRIL FOOLS JOKE. And I think I am the only one who gets that... --Lamp774 10:57, April 1, 2012 (UTC)Lamp774
- It's a PT cruiser, this is the AT-PT page. I don't see the problem. nayayen★talk 11:00, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
Size versus Scale in media Edit
Is it worth noting that in most other media including videogames as well as illustrations the AT-PT seems much larger than the listed three meters tall four meters long. They seem to usually reach about two thirds to three quarters of the way up an ATS side by side. Now they don't have directly contradictory numbers and may simply be in error but they are just as Legends-Canon. Oops forgot to sign in before signing, fixing that now.SargeLIVES (talk) 06:27, July 12, 2014 (UTC)