Droid Tri-Fighters Edit
During the opening Narration/Newsreel of Darkness on Umbara, Droid Tri-Fighters can be seen amongst the Separatist Fleet battling the Republic Starfighters. --ClonewarsConfederacy 17:32, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
- I personally had a lot of trouble distinguishing the three-winged fighters when they were flying past that fast. Could you point out a specific time when you see them? CC7567 (talk) 19:59, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Using the Full Episode on the Official Site as reference, about 17-18 seconds in the entire video. It's right in the very first frame or two of the Newsreel in which the ARC-170 Fighters can be seen chasing them. It's around the point where the Newscaster says "War in the Expansion Region!" Using fullscreen and pausing a few times can help. I only noticed it by accident when I was re-watching the Newsreel after reading that Ahsoka and Barriss were supposed to be in it. Note that they aren't quite as viable as the Vulture/Hyena droids, and I only spotted maybe two or three onscreen. --ClonewarsConfederacy 18:23, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
Free edit Edit
- Unless it's confirmed, he's not aligned with the CIS. Listing his death in the Republic casualties section of the infobox is fine as it reflects the episodes. JangFett (Talk) 14:23, November 19, 2011 (UTC)
Third major battle Edit
Why is the battle of Umbara being the third major battle of the series featured through various episodes, considered speculation? That info was sourceless before I expanded it (with the two previous ones, which are confirmed), and anyone who has watched the series can confirm it too. Alexrd 14:52, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
I was wondering, what became of the Umbarans now that Obi-Wan has defeated them since they are aligned with the Separatists. Were they forced back to serving the Republic or will they probably revolt for control of Umbara? —Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs).
- Considering there is no verification for that, we cannot know for certain. Bane7670 23:47, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Because an anon got into an edit war over adding the word pyrrhic to the result field. Cade Calrayn 15:33, July 23, 2012 (UTC)
Should we add information that has to do with Star Wars Clone Wars Adventures. The trouble with that is there is no Cannonolgical order where the Other Jedi Knight does certain missions. --Superdadsuper (talk) 00:47, December 4, 2012 (UTC)
Should it be added that the Republic recaptured Umbara in the outcome section or has that yet to be clarified?--126.96.36.199 01:27, December 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Well the Umbaran arc did not give enough information onto what happened to Umbara following the battle. Darth Pythonis (talk) 04:28, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
== Headline text == Umabara A Major Battle?
Hey guys, shouldn't Umbara be considered a major battle? It got pretty intense over there.
Umbaran losses Edit
Infobox overlapping text Edit
I am attempting to greatly expand the infobox in a edit adding CWA information, but in the preview the infobox overlaps the text. How do I fix this?--RazulAntiwield (talk) 10:55, September 11, 2014 (UTC)