Same as Battle for KDY Edit
Blade Squadron: Kuat story establishes that:
- a) New Republic hadn't attacked Kuat before (Senate vote mentioned in Life Debt);
- b) battle spaned for over several weeks; (=> still occurred when Rae visited Amedda)
- You may be right, but what exactly does BS:K say to imply the NR hadn't attacked Kuat before? Because an infiltration could've stolen the SSD without it being an outright battle. Tommy Macaroni 15:32, May 31, 2018 (UTC)
- "The New Republic had decided it was time to deal with the Empire’s main supplier of arms, and had committed itself to an assault that rivaled the attack at Endor. Hundreds of laser batteries lit up as the yard’s defenses opened fire on the approaching New Republic fleet."
- ―the beginning of BS: Kuat
"Decided that the time had come" part plus the things from ALD about Senate's hard vote for battle clearly indicates that this battle is the first and last for NR on Kuat (at least for me). --С уважением, Starit (обс) 15:51, May 31, 2018 (UTC)