In The Clone Wars film I saw a variant of clone trooper. If you pause the film when the AT-TE cannon is near, a different clone can be seen. His armor is different with some protections and his helmet is green with GAR icons in it. I saw him too in the AV-7 Cannons (take a close look at AV-7 Antivehicle Cannon page images). User: Vitor guerra 22:10, 11 November 2009
Who are the "MEC Commandos" mentioned listed under the combat-role specialized variants?
I Dunno, but I say we remove both MEC commandos and MEC marines, Since wookieepedia dosn't have a page for them, and I'v never heard of them i am some what doubt full of their existence, if someone can tell me when they appear then I'm happy to leave them on, otherwise....the chop! RC-1136 Copy 08:58, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
I deleted them. I deleted them all. They're deleted, every single one of them. And not just the names... but the Descriptions, and the Bullet points too. They're like fanon! And I slaughtered them like fanon! I hate them! RC-1136 Copy 18:01, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- how ever there is such a thing a MEC trooper *grins sheepishly* RC-1136 Copy 17:07, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
"The Clone Wars" inconsistency?
- These are not their natural hair colors. In the "Send in the Clones" webdoc on starwars.com, it was stated that some clones chose to dye their hair or get tatoos. NighthawkLeader 06:27, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
- Yes it did, who said the couldn't dye thier hair? 188.8.131.52 21:50, 1 September 2008 (UTC).
- Lama Su did. She told them that if she caught them dyeing their hair, they couldn't live in her household. -Milo Fett[Comlink] 00:21, 2 September 2008 (UTC)
- Why are the Republic Shadow Trooper and Shadow Trooper listed as seperate Combat Role-Specialized Variants? they have the same link, so is it okay if I take off the Republic Shadow Trooper link? User:WILDEYE N-25 14:50, 26 October
- Absolutely. Anytime you see something that doesn't seem right in an article, don't hesitate to edit or revise it. As long as it's not vandalism and is seeking to improve the article, it should be okay. Cyfiero 22:09, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
- Btw, you can just sign your comment with four tildes (~~~~). It's quicker and easier that way then typing out a link to your userpage and then the time and date. Cyfiero 22:11, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
Should we perhaps start a new section on how people in the galaxy saw clones? We could have views like people like Quinlan Vos, the Kaminoans, Kal Skirata and others. Or is this just because I'm reading Order 66 at the moment?184.108.40.206 22:16, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
- Personally, I doubt it. It may be a good section to write about if we had a lot of sources on the matter, but I personally don't think that there are many references on what people thought about Clones besides what's already included. Of course, I haven't read much Clone Wars novels... and am myself a bit behind on anything Star Wars... Cyfiero 05:05, 11 November 2008 (UTC)
- does anyone have any pictures of the clones from the animated series to put on here? WILDEYE N-25 22:47, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah. There are no animated clones in this article about clones!220.127.116.11 21:33, 6 January 2009 (UTC)Captain cody 21:34, 6 January 2009 (UTC)
It might be possible for me to get some pictures from the movie "Star Wars The Clone Wars" if you would like it. They might be "top-notch", but if I can help out I'd love to!--R3 T3 03:14, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
= Sign on Chest Plate Missing
Has anyone else noticed that the clone troopers in both animated series lack the = sign on their chestplates? This is really confusing and makes no sense to me what so ever. --Darth shohet 01:19, 6 January 2009 (UTC)
wasn't it true that after the kamino uprising they stopped producing fett clones because it is said in the game? so it has to be changed?
they were good soldiers
the clone troopers were good soldiers.if only there was no order 66,they still be famous during the rise of the empire.and becuase they tought as themseves as a product.they would turn against anyone.it was said during order 66,but cool to see the 501st to elminate the jedi.--18.104.22.168 20:16, 8 February 2009 (UTC)
The Clone Wars
- does anyone have pictures of the TV shows troopers like Rex and troopers?--WILDEYE N-25 06:09, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
Is there a way Clones were named? The numbers not the nicknames. MecenarylordContact 13:24, 14 February 2009 (UTC) They would be named on their numbers,an accident they had,or their habits--Tinyimp 22:24, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
Does anyone know any reliable links for the regular troopers? Or, the training itself for that matter. WILDEYE N-25 03:32, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
Picture description for the picture of Boss and Ordo
- It's not a picture of Boss and Ordo. Problem solved. -- I need a name (Complain here) 22:58, 17 April 2009 (UTC)
Its not solved due to that he is not omega, but also not delta. So we just dont no his name--Tinyimp 22:30, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
Woah, that description needs to be fixed, becuase that's definitely not a member from Omega squad. R3 T3 01:25, March 20, 2010 (UTC)
- I agree he is definetly not Omega squad. Check RC-1138's page and compare Boss' markings to the ones in the picture. They match. He's Delta squad. Mand'alor Fett II 14:49, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe you should actually bother checking the source of the picture. If that's too much hard work for you, let me just link you to this archived talk page section. You might recognise it, it's from the HTML comment you completely ignored when editing the page. -- I need a name (Complain here) 14:54, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
Could it be that it is Niner in the picture and that his armor is discolored? Mand'alor Fett II 01:28, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
How much time does it take a clone to mature about ten years
Are we sure that this is a valid code, because I tried it out and the game rejected it. VhettSkirata Mando'ade 17:44, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
- It probably depends on the version. GameFAQs would be a better resource for codes. —Milo Fett[Comlink] 23:27, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
Why is it, that originally, only the ARCs, ARC Commanders and Commandos got to have names and individuallity, yet for some reason, all the clones in The Clone Wars TV show have names, variations in hairstlyes, tatoos etc. Should we put it in the article? --He brings the pain 23:24, February 13, 2010 (UTC)
- If there is virtually no identified basis or reason for the "retcon," no. CC7567 (talk) 23:24, February 13, 2010 (UTC)
Why does it say rank is according to color? if you watch the movie, and the Clone wars series, you see that colors make up different special unit divisions. for example, the 501st has blue painted armor,the 7th sky corps has yellow paint, and the 91st recon corps had red with unique marks identifying their squad. --quickkrueger 19:38 March 15, 2010 (Eastern)
Originally, color was to determine ranks. But as the Clone Wars raged on, the color was usually to determine which group you were associated with. --tygester 4:08 September 11, 2010 (Eastern)
- Would "cadet" be considered a rank? VhettSkirata Mando'ade 17:50, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
I've been looking at the Clone Wars picture of the troopers and I think the troopers are the ones manning the Rishi base there is the right number of them:O'Niner, Nub, Droidbait, Hevy, Fives, Cutup, and Echo. Can I add this or would it be a fan conclusion and therefore non-canon? Mand'alor Fett II 20:39, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I htink that it's supposed to be officially stated as being them. VhettSkirata Mando'ade 21:07, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
Disguised Clones section
I see that it has the non-canon template, but it still should be deleted. Disguised clones were just normal clones in Jedi cloaks. They didn't receive training in the use of Jedi cloaks or anything. I'm deleting it as it's completely silly. ---RCKTalk 21:36, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
Did Clones get paid ?
Does any one know if the Clones drew a pay check while in service, and did they get a pension when or if they retired. If so did the pay increase with rank.
- They never got paid because they were just expected to fight for the Republic. It was their "duty" not their "job." And if you read the Republic and Imperial Commando series, you will find that the clone's aren't allowed to retire (with the exception of some ARCs that chose to train new recruits instead of retiring) and if they do, they get a pair of covert ops troops sent after them. VhettSkirata Mando'ade 02:11, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
In Episode 2 it is stated that clones will answer any order without question, yet in the clone wars they many times do. Why is that.Avatar symbiote 01:05, February 6, 2011 (UTC)Avatar symbiote
- Hard to say why, though they are still human so they do have some free will. Zeta1127 of the 89th Legion (talk) 01:09, February 6, 2011 (UTC)
Frozen after Geonosis
I remember reading in the Republic Commando novels that the clones, at least the commandos, had been frozen in cryo or placed in bacta after the battle on geonosis. Although I haven't found any mention of it in the article. So were the clones frozen or not? ZenZin 06:09, March 15, 2011 (UTC)
When it says : any clones who were not suitable for combat or failed in tests disappeared in the late hours of night, does that mean that the Kaminoans killed them?? —Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs).
- It is mentioned in Star Wars: Order 66 A republic commando novel that these clones would be "reconditioned", which either meant death or clones that were a psychological mess, but could take orders and were put back in the ranks as examples. They're talking about individual thinkers though, rather than fysiscally limited or otherwise flawed clones. Peralta (talk) 22:32, October 21, 2012 (UTC)
Don't You Think...
I think someone should make a page on all of the different ranks of the clone army. I would do it myself, but wookieepedia is my main Star Wars resource. Could you help me? DarthTator1