Is this for real? I always assumed it was just some Force-induced illusion Luke was subjected to thanks to the strong aura of the dead Bpfassi Dark Jedi. Like the one Anakin experiences in Clone Wars ep.25. DarthMRN 03:14, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
I thought so as well... Wasn't the cave where the Dark Jedi died? Darth Chamillitary
- Yes, it was. This article should probably be brought up for deletion, seeing as its only source is a Hasbro figure, while many other sources have shown (if not explicitly stated) that it was a "power of the cave" sort of thing. ( Heir to the Empire for example) Or at least it should slapped with an "ambiguously canon" tag. Din's Fire 997 19:58, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
Should this be here? Do we take info from action figures? -Eggzavier 20:02, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
- Should we also include a it being Darth Maul, because(I may be getting my facts wrong...) I thought that Anakin Skywalker dueled a force manifestation of Darth Maul on Dagoba to... 126.96.36.199 01:08, 5 February 2007 (UTC)
Is that really the best picture we have? It looks like someone photoshopped a picture of Vader onto a Dagobah background and turned it into a mousepad, which he later scanned. Dr.Kermit(The Doctor is in) 05:26, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
New main image: movie screenshot? Edit
In my opinion, the current main image looks rather bad. Wouldn't be better if we used a screenshot from ESB instead? This picture here is still a bit blurry, but maybe the same shot from the blur-ray release could do the trick. Granted, it's dark, but this is how the Dark Spirit should appear, don't you think? --LelalMekha (talk) 16:03, February 4, 2013 (UTC)
- I agree. JMAS or Alexrd could probably get a better version later. 16:33, February 4, 2013 (UTC)
- OK, I've replaced the image with a Blu-Ray screenshot. I adjusted the brightness a bit, but any more and it'll look too artifacty. But it's highlighted enough that you can tell it is the form of Vader, but I agree this would be a VASTLY superior image for the infobox. - JMAS Hey, it's me! 01:29, February 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Here is a revision I made to show how it would appear in the article. And given the fact that not one single person has given any input into this in over 2 weeks, I'll probably change it myself in a day or so. - JMAS Hey, it's me! 01:33, February 21, 2013 (UTC)
In the Game The Force UNleashed Starkiller also fights a illusion that is a dark side version of him, isnt this also a Dark Spirit having to be add in this articel? 188.8.131.52 21:07, June 22, 2013 (UTC)
Yoda literally says that there's nothing in the cave, only what you take with you. That cave is the splinter of your mind's eye. That's all. This is confirmed. This plage should not exist. Why was it not removed 2007?
- I was just coming here to inquire as to whether or not this apparition is sentient, and where it is stated if so.
- Same here