- We're missing Gez Hokan in the known members section.
Quiet Mandalorian 13:44, 14 February 2006 (UTC)Quiet Mandalorian
Gez in Death Watch
- As of Imperial Commando, Karen Traviss has revealed that Ghez Hokan was NOT a member of the Death Watch, so stop readding him. Moon Demon 18:56, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Because he died! So technically he was a "known member" of the death watch.--CrAzEd 01:15, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
- If Gez can't be a member than Dred Priest needs to be taken off cause he dies in Imperial Commando--CrAzEd 01:18, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Not because he died, because he was never a member. Mij Gilamer explicitly stated that Hokan's affiliation with them was only a rumor, not an actual fact. Dred Priest really did join before he died, so yes he should be included as a member. Moon Demon 02:55, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
Note on the helmet issue?
I've been wondering, and think this should be in the article at some point. The difference in the helmet between Open Seasons and Galaxies. I think this should be adressed, are the ones in galaxies canon for the Death Watch? Anyone know?
Also, does anyone know the canon status of the uniformality of black armour as in open seasons and the wraith/bloodguard/ghost from Galaxies? SarimThiri 06:38, 26 August 2007 (UTC)
FYI - If you have the game Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast in which you play as Kyle Katarn, there is a filefront site that contains a Total Conversion mod which changes the storyline to pit Darth Maul and Sidious against the Death Watch clanand vizsla. You can find it here: 
In Imperial Commando 501'st the Death Watch symbol that Dred Priest and Isabet Reau wore was and updated symbol that had the same basic shape and was dark blue. Should this be mentioned?--Ureachicken 04:59, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
- I think so. VhettSkirata Mando'ade 02:35, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
Star Wars Galaxies Death Watch Names
can I ask where the names Epo Areur, Rarckokoo Athaichoso, Oorekes Vilaz, Weno Deowasoac and A-Op Igi came from? I've spent alot of time in that section of the game and I know that the only named characters are the Key bosses: Rageon Vart, Klin Nif, and Fenri Dalso along with the overlord Teti Viba.Dose 18:49, January 25, 2010 (UTC)
Can we get an admin to lock this article to cut down on people trying to re-add Ghez Hokan to the list of members? It's been established in Imperial Commando: 501st that he wasn't. Moon Demon 18:11, January 29, 2010 (UTC)
I advise we remove the 'Death Watch' Clone Wars image from the page. The Death Watch was a Mandalorian organization with each of them wearing their own unique set of armor and unique helmets. The picture is an insult, as is the black lightsaber in it.
Note: If there are no convincing arguments, the picture will be removed in a 24-hour period. Revan Malak 15:57, February 2, 2010 (UTC)
- The Mandalorians in that image are explicitly stated in the episode in which they appear to be members of the Death Watch. Also, if you go back and read Jango Fett: Open Seasons, you'll see that the Death Watch actually did not wear unique armor and helmets, but were uniform in appearance. Moon Demon 17:33, February 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Canon = canon = canon. Just because they don't look like normal Death Watch from Open Seasons doesn't mean that The Clone Wars is wrong. Taral, Dark Lord of the Sith -Just shy, not antisocial: You can talk to me!- 15:57, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
Someone put down that Jango was a Death Watch member. A leader of all things! Has this been verified? If not then can I remove this crap? Te Mirdala Mand'alor 02:51, February 6, 2010 (UTC)