Is there any chance of a picture --Elfwood 09:33, 19 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- To the best of my knowledge, there has never been a picture of the Eye.--Valin Kenobi 06:45, 3 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- We seriously need an image of every superweapon made, especially this one, as this is probably the only one without one. Admiral J. Nebulax 12:51, 3 Dec 2005 (UTC)
Out of curiousity, which part came from Chronicles: The Prequels? This looks mostly like the same existing information.--Valin Kenobi 20:57, 4 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- The date of 292 BBY - Kwenn
- Wow, not a lot of information from that... Admiral J. Nebulax 22:12, 4 Dec 2005 (UTC)
In COJ, it's stated that the Eye of Palpatine is ten times larger than a Super Star Destroyer. I'm not sure where exactly, but I know for sure it's in there.
- I'd feel safer with an actual quote. No offense, but we really need the quote. Fleet Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 19:57, 6 July 2006 (UTC)
Eye of Palpatine, or the Palpatine Ark? Edit
- What are you talking about? —Grand Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 21:14, 20 February 2007 (UTC)
- I would draw more of a comparison between it and the ship in 2001: A space Odyssey. Mostly because of the comparison you could draw between HAL 9000, and the Will.
Doctrination or Indoctrination? Edit
I was looking at the picture of the gammoreans in tanks and i had some questions. Is it really doctrination or should it be indoctrination? The picture name is evn written as "doctrination", but I've never heard that word before, just indoctrination. Are they the same thing, or is doctrination a nonword?Admiral Carth Onasi 21:20, 8 September 2007 (UTC)
Palpatine Had Two Eyes?? Edit
In one of the books it talks about Palpatine having two Eyes yet it isn't mentioned again. Why did they just drop this part of the story line??
Sign your name. And presumably it was a setup line intended for another author to take advantage of, but so far there have been no takers. Well, I'm using it but since my story is fanon that doesn't count. ZeldaTheSwordsman 21:02, 6 June 2008 (UTC)
- If you take the Jedi Prince series seriously, then maybe it should be noted that Palpatine might have had three eyes. LOL 220.127.116.11 00:33, 25 March 2009 (UTC)