FANDOM


Wiki-shrinkable

This is the talk page for the article "Fel II."

This space is used for discussion relating to changes to the article, not for a discussion about the topic in question. For general questions about the article's topic, please visit the Knowledge Bank. Please remember to stay civil and sign all of your comments with four tildes (~~~~). Click here to start a new topic.

Jacen-betrayal

Fel II is within the scope of WookieeProject Legacy Era, an attempt to build comprehensive and detailed articles with topics appearing in the Legacy of the Force series, the Fate of the Jedi series, and the Star Wars: Legacy comic series.
If you would like to participate, you can edit the article attached to this notice, or visit the project page, where you can join the project and/or contribute to the discussion.

Parent speculationEdit

With the engagement of Jaina Solo and Jagged Fel, I believe that it is safe to assume that Fel II is their son. I think that a few people have been speculating this for a while. Should it be added that it has been speculated in a behind the scenes section? Or would it be too early to even assume? Unsigned comment by Darth Scath (talk • contribs).

  • Until it's specifically stated that he is the son of Jagged and Jaina, it's too earlier to assume. Grand Moff Tranner Imperial Department of Military Research (Comlink) 12:26, 25 July 2009 (UTC)

Agreed though it is very likely, and would account for Roan and Sia's Force sensitivity.

Plus Sia kinda looks a bit like Jaina, so I think we're safe to guess. Although we should really wait 'til its confirmed :D --Jake200493 23:55, December 22, 2009 (UTC)

(Eye roll) I always HATE how official this site is when it comes to this. Its STAR WARS! I don't think anyones going to be that mad if people do a bit of speculation. I'm not going to add any speculation or anything against how Wookiee rules go, but seriously, some people need to get the stick out of there butt, (No offence, don't kick me off the site)--Jet Twilights 04:59, December 29, 2011 (UTC)

Jagged would not be the first one who married one women and had children with another. Gulomi Jomesh 14:23, March 21, 2012 (UTC)

I must admit that it seems almost obstinate to not put an acknowledgment that this is apparently the son of Jaina Solo and thus the first descendant of Anakin Skywalker to rule as Galactic Emperor (although Jaina may have held the title of Empress, but that is too speculative at this point).

What is next, implying that Jagged Fel and Jaina Solo didn't "really" get married since we only saw them about to go down the aisle and not the actual ceremony?

As for the idea that Jag cheated on Jaina, since the Fel bloodline after Jagged was apparently Force Sensitive, and we know it runs in families and is very rare that it spontaneously emerges, that's another indication that Fel II, Roan Fel and Marisiah Fel are of the Skywalker bloodline.

We've now seen that canonically Jagged Fel married Jaina Solo in 44 ABY, and by that point Jagged Fel was serving as the Head of State of the Imperial Remnant. If that's not saying that Fel II was the child of Jaina, will we have to wait 15 years and several more novel series until they explicitly depict the birth of Fel II to Jaina?

At least acknowledging that it seems to be strongly implied, but not conclusively shown, that he's the son of Jaina and thus the first Galactic Emperor to descend from the Skywalker bloodline would be prudent. --Taelin Thurn 16:16, April 28, 2012 (UTC)

My revision being undone. Edit

I thought it was agreed upon that confirming Jaina as Fel II's mother is still speculation? The information was added with no sources to back it up, wasn't even put in with the proper grammar of previously immediately reversed decisions, and is information that has no evidence in the current universe. Thus, well, it shouldn't be there.

User: Barren167 Darth Caedus: Childhood fan-character ruined. 00:36, November 5, 2012 (UTC)

  • You're absolutely right. It's still speculation at this point that Jaina is the mom --- even if we are 99% sure, we do need the other 1% in order to maintain encyclopedic integrity. Thanks for bringing this up; I've removed the info again. Menkooroo (talk) 00:38, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+