I'm sorry, I can't resist.
"Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit..." Thanos6 07:44, 3 Dec 2005 (UTC)
What's the source for nearly any of this information presented here? Like the whole Boonta Nail-Jet thing? The four life terms I believe is sad within the game, and is the only thing that I think can be truly stated on this page. --Mr. Clonehunter(Report your W.M.D.) 18:05, December 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Yah, this is nearly all baseless. The game guides for Episode I Racer only state that he was an inmate on Oovoo IV serving four life terms, that he was occasionally allowed to race offworld via Fenn Booda, and that he could potentially race to gain his freedom, among some smaller points. If no one can source anything in here currently, it may be removed. --Clonehunter(Report your W.M.D.) 17:59, October 7, 2013 (UTC)
Bust vs Statue
Unless my definitions are wrong, wouldn't that be a statue and not a bust? The statue is Sang's whole body, not just his chest... or whatever... up. --Clonehunter(Report your W.M.D.) 18:12, October 22, 2013 (UTC)
- I only put "bust" because I wasn't sure if that was supposed to be his whole body. Adamwankenobi (talk) 18:20, October 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Good enough! Drop it in there somewhere. :) ~Savage 11:48, October 23, 2013 (UTC)
Block6 Tri-Ram history
- What kind of history? Do you mean like Behind the Scenes information? In-Universe, I don't believe there is much else t say, though if you have more information it'd probably be helpful in one way or another. --Clonehunter(Report your W.M.D.) 16:07, October 25, 2013 (UTC)
Racer or Menace?
So what came first? Both the film and the game appeared on the same day of the same year. So in that case, was the game released before the film? Or after the film? When did game stores open that day and what time was the film released? Generally I feel films are released later at night or close to the evening, in America. So what's first? Anyone know? In Dud Bolt's article I said the game, using my above reasoning. Game stores probably opened at the morning or afternoon time they always do, thus releasing the game before the film would open later that night. So currently both Sang and Bolt list the game as their first appearance. Note Bolt did not appear in Terry Brook's novel. --Clonehunter(Report your W.M.D.) 18:59, October 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Movies generally have midnight premiers, and this is the case for all the Star Wars films. They premier as soon as the calendar switches from one day to the next, so they would have been released before the games. MasterFred(Whatever) 19:41, October 29, 2013 (UTC)