Now, I know, this is non-canon but, its says that HK-51 look identical, to HK-50 but the picture of the HK-51 makes it look like the color of the droid is black and not silver. Is there a mistake, in the writing or is the picture wrong or am I completlely wrong? --Fatguy2006 23:13, 20 June 2006 (UTC)
- I think that "identical to" doesn't include color. Probably everything else is identical, though. Fleet Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 23:14, 20 June 2006 (UTC)
Well, that explains it.-- Fatguy2006 23:16, 20 June 2006 (UTC)
- Actually, HK-51s are a more metallic black with a blue sensor color. --Redemption 23:20, 20 June 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah, thats what I saw in the picture, but when they said appearence, I thought, they mean't physical appearence, that's why I was confused when HK-51 was metallic black, and HK-50 was silver. —Unsigned comment by Fatguy2006 (talk • contribs).
Canon or non-canon? - While I realise that the HK-51 units do not appear in TSL, it also seems to me that they must be canon, since they assist HK-47 in killing GOTO in the those scenes. GOTO's death was made canon through it being mentioned in the New Essential Guide to Droids. If that established the Exile as female, then surely it also establishes the scenes where HK-47 kills GOTO and so the existence of the HK-51 units who aid in that endeavour, doesn't it? Jediphile 00:07, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
- I would have to agree with you and argue that the HK-51 line is canon. Even though they do not appear in-game, they are still integral in the completion of specific mission behind-the-scenes. And since it is considered canon that HK-47 defeated GOTO on Malachor, and since it is stated elsewhere that he did this with the aid of the HK-51s, then I don't see why it isn't canon.--Master Dakari 06:53, 14 January 2007 (UTC)
dose any know any features HK-51 has all anything more concrete information about them such as there personality plus what makes them better than the 50 modles User:Kami-Sama
- This video says how they are better... Blaster accuracy increased 21% and durasteel impact resistence increased. --RedemptionTalk 19:40, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
HK-51 must be canon
Its the next line in the HK droids. It has never been stated that the HKs' ended with HK-50. Liberi Fatali37 05:25, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
Canon or not?
People keep saying HK-51's are mentioned in the NEGD. I've looked several times and can't find any mention whatsoever. Could anyone provide a page number or anything to prove they are actually mentioned? --Nefirus 04:04, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
- It should be mentioned on Gotos and HK-47's page. If not, then it isn't mentioned at all and thus, not canon. --Redemption(Talk) 04:10, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
- Neither Goto's or HK's page mention HK-51, only the HK-50 is mentioned. If the HK-51 isn't mentioned in any other article in the NEGD, the NEGD as a source should be removed, and HK-51 should be non-canon. --Miltiades 21:46, 15 November 2008 (UTC)
He was confirmed at E3 to be coming in TOR.--ARC Commander Colt 00:50, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
Imperial Shock Droid and GenoHaradan HK Droid variants?
The appearance of both the Imperial Shock Droids and the HK units deployed by GenoHaradan in Star Wars: The Old Republic look like HK-51 units with just a modified chest piece. I was wondering if we should note that here and add them as part of the HK-51 page.