Display page name[edit source]
How is it possible that the page is named "Han Solo/Canon" but it appears to be just "Han Solo"? Can I do the same with my sw wiki, maybe typing a code? Thanks --ADMIRAL MIKE501 Yes, Sir! 07:18, June 25, 2014 (UTC)
Image change[edit source]
- I'll let more involved people decide of that, but I don't think that using the TFA teaser appearance as the main image is a good idea. The main image should be the most iconic possible for a character, especially for a character of that importance. Han Solo is best known as he appeared in the original trilogy, there are even big chances that he will only have a supporting role in TFA. I'm all for using an OT picture as the main image. Kaal (talk) 12:58, April 23, 2015 (UTC)
The quote[edit source]
Would it be okay to add a certain turn of events that may or may not take place in the new movie to this page. The spoiler warning is there so i assume spoilers are not an issue.
Well there's already a spoiler on the edit page. Or at least there was one on the edit page for the Low Altitude Assault Transport. (wink wink nudge nudge) 22.214.171.124 05:46, December 17, 2015 (UTC)
Well played. I assume it is okay then.
- Hold off on posting all spoilers until the movie is released in the US. IFYLOFD (Talk) 06:41, December 17, 2015 (UTC)
Why is Han's death being removed? The movie has been out in the US for a day now. I was under the impression that we are supposed to document everything that happens to a character in canon, and we have the big honking spoiler warning on the top. DerpyDoodle 06:00, December 19, 2015 (UTC)
Sexylexy300069 (talk) 21:22, April 19, 2016 (UTC)han solo is really dead, he was stabbed somewhere in the abdomen (a lethal area), was pushed of, and caught in the explosion. but I could be mistaken. tell me what you thinkSexylexy300069 (talk) 21:22, April 19, 2016 (UTC)
Kessel Run - Was Han the pilot?[edit source]
Do we really have any canon proof that Han Solo was the pilot for the Kessel Run? In Episode 4, he only mentions that his ship made the Kessel Run, not that he was the pilot.
Who added in Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi (mentioned only)? I added that in a few times a while back, just saw the movie, and I was right all along! It's just one of those things that makes me Retro Reed! --~~Retro Reed~~
- I did, yes you did add it but that was back when the film wasn't even released and he hadn't been mentioned in any promotional material so you was just guessing --Lewisr (talk) 22:27, December 16, 2017 (UTC)
Yes you are right. You misplaced was for were. --~~Retro Reed~~
New image[edit source]
I was wondering- should we add an image of Alden Ehrenreich as Han Solo around the release of Solo, since that's the way we'll be seeing him in the movie (similarly to the way that the whole wiki was TLJ themed throughout December and most of January)? This was just an idea I had that I thought I'd throw out there. It wouldn't be the most up-to-date image of Han, but it'd be the current one for the film. Maybe just have it up there for May and some of June, while Solo is still fresh in our minds.--TheLoneClone (talk) 14:31, February 5, 2018 (UTC)
- Not sure about it being the infobox image but we could add one in the early life section of his biography --Lewisr (talk) 14:37, February 5, 2018 (UTC)
Since it seems like there's a question about it in the course of editing the page, I figured I'd post here to clear up with the official guide says about Han's age. The timeline at the beginning of the book puts Han's date of birth as being around 22 years before the Kessel Run, which in turn was 10 years before A New Hope. As a result, his correct date of birth for the article is c. 32 BBY. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:20, May 26, 2018 (UTC)
- But we don't have official confirmation that 10 BBY is the correct date for the Kessel Run, do we? Only the "190 years old?" line. Or if the new canon is changing Han's birth year (it was always cited as 29 BBY before), then we could also be wrong about Chewie being exactly 200 in A New Hope. Or Chewie might have said "over 190 years old", putting the events of Solo later than 10 BBY. Here's a hypothesis:
29 BBY - Han Solo is born
11 BBY - The events of Most Wanted, in which Han guesses he's about 18 years old
10 BBY - Opening scene of Solo, in Proxima's sewers
7 BBY - Most of Solo, including the Kessel Run. Chewie would be 193 years old according to his traditionally-cited birth date.
Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong, but I think we should be cautious about saying for sure.
Profile Picture[edit source]
I know the picture of Han Solo is the elderly him in Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens, but from what scene and what kind is it? Is it okay if we replace it with him happy aboard the Millennium Falcon, saying "Chewie, we're home."? Because to me, the one that has always been here ever since the new Canon had the two versions split, is sad, it relates to the tragic death, or something, I think I've seen it like that in a magazine or something. I mean it may not matter, but what do you think?--Retro Reed (talk) 21:55, March 17, 2019 (UTC)