What is this?
More info appreciated.
- Dear mr anonymous, all the info we got is in the page. — RedVix | 19:29, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
Could They? Edit
- Could These Sith Be the True Sith that is talked of in KOTORMythosaur 19:13, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
Actually, the True Sith are the baddies in the upcoming game "The Old Republic"; however, these Sith may be descended from members of the True Sith who got shipwrecked and separated from their brethren.DarthKenny 05:06, 23 March 2009 (UTC)
Arent these guys... Edit
Aren't these guys of the Sith Species? The only way a 'tribe' from 'millenia past' to crash land someplace would be like survivors of the Hyperspace War (which of course could only be of the Sith Species) 18.104.22.168 23:03, 30 March 2009 (UTC)
Maybe, but look at Vestara. She's supposedly a member of this group, and she doesn't look like one of the Sith species. Though it was said that they crashed on a low-tech planet, meaning one already inhabited. ALso, she has a lightsabre. I don't think that the Sith of the Hyperspace War had them. Though the ones of the True Sith do.DarthKenny 04:12, 31 March 2009 (UTC)
- Actually it has been revealed that Sith from the old sith Empire have had fully fledged power-packless lightsabres since the time of Ajunta Pall and Karness Muur--22.214.171.124 18:10, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
Seem "less" evil Edit
I got Omen ealry and it seems they have lost quite a bit of their evil side.
I'm not giving much away, Vestaras father and her share a hug and he loves his child like any normal person would. Not very typical Sith imo. Eh, just something I've noticed.
--Fedarated AK74-u 01:35, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
I don't know why Sith would be nice to one another i guess it could be a writier error after all she is new to star wars.--AnakinSol 16:06, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
Do any of you have new info on their role in Abyss?--T-Rex1 23:52, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
There's a difference between "evil" and stupid. These people have had to live as castaways on a low-tech planet for five-thousand years. If they hadn't developed a way to foster strong communal bonds like families and such, they would've killed themselves off or simply failed to survive millennia ago. Rest assured, they're plenty treacherous and brutal (and have a resoundingly dumb Soviet-style dual command military structure on their ships if Abyss is to be taken as applying to their entire military), but they're not about to kill their entire tribe off in petty internecine struggles just because that's what Sith are supposed to do.
- Do not underestimate LFL's tendency to let down fans with hype. Also, no speculation is allowed on Talk Pages. They are for discussing changes to the article and are not to be used as a forum about the topic. NaruHina Talk 05:55, September 12, 2009 (UTC)
Known Members Edit
- You're right, it doesn't; the Omen and its crew appears, but it's before it crashes and thus before the tribe forms. I've removed it. Jonjedigrandmaster (Talk) 21:59, December 2, 2010 (UTC)
Circle of Lords DiscrepancyEdit
Currently the article states that there are 7 High Lords who sit on the Circle of Lords. That was confirmed in "Omen". But "Ascension" states that there are traditionally 13 High Lords. Which one is correct? Is Christie Golden just being a bad writer again in "Ascension"? McJediProbie 19:00, March 30, 2012 (UTC)