Battle of CoruscantEdit
From where do we know that Mohc fought in the Battle of Coruscant? 184.108.40.206 07:09, 16 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Here: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/sw20050407a . QuentinGeorge 07:15, 16 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- How long before the execution of the Dark Trooper project did Vader approve it? Only asking because Mohc looks younger in the second image.--Darth Oblivion 03:23, 24 August 2006 (UTC)
- I think both images show the very same instance: when the DTs are deployed to Talay. The first is from the cutscene, the other is from the comic. Different artists, same historical moment. MoffRebus 21:16, 24 August 2006 (UTC)
- Recent vandalism which I tried to fix. Guess this one eluded me MoffRebus 21:59, 7 October 2006 (UTC)
- Ah, I see. Thank you. —Unsigned comment by Augie Ben Doggie (talk • contribs).
- Moff Rebus, just wanted to point out that I think whoever it was is at it again. It now says "Possibly Mon Gazza." That is, unless there's an actual source that points to that. By the way, I like your username. The minor Expanded Universe characters get too little mention sometimes. —Unsigned comment by Augie Ben Doggie (talk • contribs).
- I guess if there would be a source, it would be already stated by someone here, and not an anon. BTW sign with 4 ~'s next time MoffRebus 10:33, 19 October 2006 (UTC)
The picture looks kind of squished to me.Lowbacca5 17:00, 22 December 2006 (UTC)
- The Dark Forces Saga mentions that he "saw action in the Coruscant Insurrection of the Separatist's cortosis droid army", but I don't think he actually appeared in the game. --Craven 17:54, 2 February 2007 (UTC)
Dark Trooper Project Affiliation? Edit
Seeing that the Dark Trooper Project was a, well, project, does it really qualify as something to be affiliated too? It's not a faction after all, nor is it some kind of battalion or organization per say. --Clonehunter(Report your W.M.D.) 22:19, December 25, 2015 (UTC)