This is great news. I want to play as yoda.
No one cares, especially if you dont sign your posts! RC 2413 02:37, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
the only source is wiki. is there anywhere else that has infomation on this?
Star wars game? Edit
It should be said that this is NOT what someone should call a star wars game like say, Star Wars Battlefront or the Jedi knight series. This is an Asian combat game that they decided to throw Darth Vader and Yoda into. I have no doubt that this game isn't cannon.
- This Information should not be deleted. It might be okay to collect all these camo apperiances in one article but the informations itself should not be deleted. Darth Vader and Yoda are still major Star Wars characters, even if they do not appear in an Star Wars product. starwars.com is advertising this game because of the appereance of two major Star Wars chars. It was at least important enough for the starwars.com news. My suggestion therefore is to make a new article with all the Star Wars character cameo appereances, in movies, games etc. or just don't delete this article. --Spaceball 05:15, 19 January 2008 (UTC)
Swords x Lightsabers?Edit
A lot of people is talking that the Lightsabers would cut through the swords, but if you watch the trailer, you'll see they don't. Any reason for that? I never played Soul Calibur, so I have no idea if those swords are somewhat special. -- Adler 16:21, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
- Erm, it's not real. But if you want an in-universe explanation, maybe the swords have cortosis weaves. Jasca Ducato Sith Council 20:41, 23 January 2008 (UTC)
- Well, I thought about that... anyway, it's not canon, so it doesn't matter. --Adler 22:19, 24 January 2008 (UTC)
- Magic. :) Thanos6 20:20, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
Canon? DAWUSS 02:33, 1 February 2008 (UTC)
- No. —Silly Dan (talk) 03:42, 1 February 2008 (UTC)
- I will point you to Penny-Arcade on the issue of SCIV-StarWars scholarship:  Zegota 23:30, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
Merge to listEdit
- Merge this to List of references to Star Wars in video games. -- Riffsyphon1024 04:16, 1 February 2008 (UTC)
Downloadable Characters Edit
I work at a GameStop, so I'm subject to seeing the videos on at our store many times. I believe it was in the March video, but there were two segments of an interview between the one GameStop actor and someone working at Namco Bandai about Soul Calibur IV. They talked a lot about the Star Wars characters and eventually the GameStop actor asked the guy from Namco Bandai if people who ever get to play with both characters on one console, and the person from Namco Bandai grudgingly implied that they would eventually be available as downloadable content. This is not to be confused with the part of the video where they talk back and forth about "selling twice as many copies of the game." Anyway I know it's vague - that's because it's been some time since I last saw it - but I saw it many times and came away with the same impression each time. Maybe I can find a copy of the disc somehow, but I doubt it... Tony Knightcrawer 07:14, 24 May 2008 (UTC)