I am copying the page from Wikipedia to this page, as it gives more info. KFan II 00:53, 26 Apr 2005 (UTC)KFan II
- 1 Up for FA at Wikipedia
- 2 Saesee Tiin
- 3 Slave I
- 4 Opening Crawl Differences
- 5 Edit on Blu-Ray?
- 6 Stone Mites
- 7 R5-D4?
- 8 Bumping there Head
- 9 Dooku Duels Anikan and Obi-Wan
- 10 The fireplace scene as an example of bad editing?
- 11 Galactic Civil War craft in AOTC?
- 12 Reference to the Original Trilogy doubled?
- 13 Trivia: "Neo"
- 14 Music question....
- 15 Anakin Skywalker's extra lightsaber
- 16 CRC-09/571
Up for FA at Wikipedia
Why isn't it in the list of vheicles?DarthMRN 20:15, 9 November 2006 (UTC)
Opening Crawl Differences
All movies have 2 sentences in the first paragraph except RotJ has 1 sentence and RotS has 4 (if War! is counted). All movies have 1 sentence in paragraphs 2 and 3. I've noted this in talk for all movies. -- anon, I'll register if I post again. 12:20 EST, December 28, 2006
Edit on Blu-Ray?
Since the films are being re-released on Blu-ray, and ep1 Yoda is gonne be digital, do you think Lucasfilm will make the Nemoidian with Nute ACTUALLY look and sound like Rune? I'm hoping so... It's very confusing... —Unsigned comment by Pizza the Hutt (talk • contribs).
- I don't want to bring the HD war into the discussion but Lucas chose DVD after it was common place and LucasFilm did in fact issue a statement saying that they had no plans to release on either format. My guess is that they will wait until one format has won so expect at lest a year to go by before anything will happen. Bioevil087 (Mara’s Ex) 09:00, 9 July 2007 (UTC)
Um, where do stone mites and druacrete slugs appear in the film?JustinGann 05:07, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
- What the stink, there are NOT Thakwaash in the movie, what are they talking about!JustinGann 01:53, 9 May 2007 (UTC)
- I think I found one. In the alley were Zam was shot, look at the junk closely. I think that it's a stone mite on the garbage can-thingy. And for Thakwaashi, a Jedi bust in the distance looks like a horse head. Not the Bothan, look further. And I think the unknown "Zeltron on a Hologram" is on of the Holosigns in the nightclub street, whatever it is called.--Endor chicken 184.108.40.206
How come it's mentioned in the characters while there's nothing about it on its page (or just the title)?... Could someone tell me where it appears in AotC?... Klow 15:58, 12 May 2007 (UTC)
Bumping there Head
Attentive viewers will notice that Jango Fett, upon boarding Slave I on Kamino, bumps his head audibly on the doorway. This is a nod to the Stormtrooper who bumps his head on the Death Star in A New Hope (which was also given a sound effect in the 2004 DVD release), the implication being that Fett has passed on this particular trait to his future clones.
If I remeber right in Battle Front II it say that during the time on the Death Star they were using more then just Jango's DNA so it could be a different clone. Lord Titze 11:26, 25 July 2007 (UTC)
Dooku Duels Anikan and Obi-Wan
Why didn't Darth Tyranus kill Anikan and Obi-Wan when he had the chance. Anikan Skywalker 11/19/07
The fireplace scene as an example of bad editing?
- "In addition, the fireplace scene between the two lovers that takes place about halfway through the film is often cited as an example of egregiously poor editing."
Galactic Civil War craft in AOTC?
Ok, in the x-wing page, it says there is a non canon appearance of an x wing in AOTC. Additionally, why is a yt1300 freighter listed in the vehicles? Ive also heard rumors that theres several long shots of the Delta 7 where it appears to be an A wing, and a few where salve one is mis colored so it appears similar to Boba's version. Can someone confirm or deny these, and/or post any pictures. Thanks. 220.127.116.11 01:56, 1 May 2008 (UTC)
- As an "easter-egg" in AOTC during the speeder chase, off in the distance you can see an X-wing chasing a TIE fighter. As to the YT-1300s, They can be seen docked at the spaceport when Padmé and Anakin's freighter arrives on Naboo. The YT-1300 isn't a Galactic Civil War craft. - JMAS Hey, it's me! 12:34, 1 May 2008 (UTC)
Reference to the Original Trilogy doubled?
Two entries of this section speak of the same similarity:
"The hero hides from an enemy in an asteroid field. Obi-Wan hides from Jango Fett (Attack of the Clones), and Han Solo and others in the Millennium Falcon hide from the Imperial fleet (The Empire Strikes Back). Furthermore, Boba Fett is present in both situations, and the second time around, he succeeds in following the Falcon, obviously learned from his past mistakes."
"Obi-Wan attaches his ship to an asteroid to evade Jango Fett. In The Empire Strikes Back, Han Solo lands the Millennium Falcon on the conning tower of the Avenger to evade the Imperial fleet. "
One of the geonosians in the arena can be heard yelling Neo! This has happened at least once in all the other prequel movies. Someone said that people who worked on the matrix trilogy also worked in the star wars prequels. I don't know if that last statement is true or not but someone definitely yells neo during the arena fight scene at the end of the movie. --18.104.22.168 01:05, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
Does anyone know the name of the song that is played during the ILM Visual Effects Breakdown Montage of the special features on the DVD?
22.214.171.124 03:42, June 29, 2010 (UTC)
What is Anakin's extra lightsaber? 2600:8802:4203:BC00:6C8A:2744:6EB2:811A 02:24, June 29, 2019 (UTC)
Anakin Skywalker's extra lightsaber
What is Anakin's extra lightsaber? 2600:8802:4203:BC00:6C8A:2744:6EB2:811A 02:23, June 29, 2019 (UTC)
CRC-09/571 is listed as having his first appearance in this movie as a Legends character. I cannot find him mentioned in the script or in the list of characters on the Internet Movie Database. His name also in not in the movie's novelization. What is the source for his appearance? Red Heathen (talk) 21:37, August 25, 2020 (UTC)