"Shinie"? (under other continuity)Edit
Do we really need articles for every little thing mentioned in the book? I think that we can survive without having an article on things like backpacks or swing wings. I mean, they'd all be one or two sentence jobs that wouldn't really explain anything anyway. Couldn't we just delete a lot of the redlinked things? Commanderbly42 00:37, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
- Yes we do. they're all part of the official canon and of the book. Just because there are no details yet doesn't mean there won't be. We also have pages for minor articles. Take braces for example. ~ Dr.Kermit 00:42, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
- I would say that some stuff could be deleted. Take the Antigravity repulsor for example. That is just a Repulsorlift. The Heavy projectile cannon in the book is labeling the Mass-driver cannon on the AT-TE. Jedi crest doesn't need its own article, a section about it in the Jedi Order article perhaps. Surely some of these can be changed/deleted?Nayayen 19:41, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
- In fact, after looking through the Miscellanea section, many of the entries are simply the labels on pictures in the book. They are actually refering to something that goes by another name (the AT-TE mass-driver cannon above) or a generic thing. Nayayen 20:00, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
- If an article for the item already exists under different name, it would be better to create a redirect. Mauser 20:43, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
- I have some free time now, I'll get working on it.
Nayayen 20:53, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
Matchstick and R2-D2? Edit
In one of the pages with all the Y-Wings(137 i think.). The Gunner of one looks just like Matchstick and his droid looks like R2. Does anyone else see it.