Please, don't delete this article. It took me 21/2 hours. please, it can stand on its own, away from TFU.
If USE article survives, trust me, it will get better, biiger and new information added whenever there is any. Don't delete and the USE article may grow to be just as good, maybe even better, than TFU.--DK743 00:25, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
- Disregarding the fact that you created this while the discussion was still going on, you don't have the luxury of telling people not to delete it just because you created it. That's not how it works around here. As Xicer pointed out, the TIE Fighter Collector's Edition CD came with 22 more missions - far more than the three the Ultimate Sith Edition comes with - and yet the TIE Fighter Collector's Edition does not have its own article. As I said before, there is no reason for this to have its own article when it'd be far more appropriate as a section in the TFU game article. Grand Moff Tranner (Comlink) 11:11, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
I didn't tell anyone not to delete it, I was simply asking them not to, there's a difference. I annoy you, I'm simply trying to state my point that USE can be a seperate article from TFU.--DK743 11:22, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
sorry, typo. I meant to say I'm not trying to annoy you.--DK743 11:23, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
- To be fair, the expansion pack to Galactic Battlegrounds has its own page. I think USE should have one too. But this article desperately needs a better pic. Taral, Dark Lord of the Sith 12:28, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
There was an original one with Xbox 360 at the top, but was replaced with the current one, which is much better.--DK743 12:31, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
- Not quite. The pic with the XBox 360 logo on top is still there, distorted and pixelly as ever. Almost ruins the page. Taral, Dark Lord of the Sith 15:31, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
- Try clearing your browser cache then. The updated image is displaying fine for me. - 16:10, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
I say, lets wait and see when the expand to come, before we consider deleting this.--Kreivi Wolter 12:56, September 22, 2009 (UTC)
kind of too late ; i bet itll stay as an article check MY date Darthdj31 21:59, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
Opening Crawl Edit
I've added the opening crawl, 'A Fragile Hope' from the Tatooine mission to the article. Give me your opinion if this makes the article better or worse, and whether you think the crawl should be kept or deleted. Thanks.--DK743 16:30, September 24, 2009 (UTC)
- Good work--Kreivi Wolter 16:34, September 24, 2009 (UTC)
Stand Alone? Edit
Is this downloadable? or is it a stand-alone game which will need to be physically bought. Sorry if this is in the article, I have not seen it if it is. Toremode 19:36, September 24, 2009 (UTC)
No problem, it's not a crime to ask. Two of the missions are downloadable, but one mission and some bonus content are exclusive to the Ultimate Sith Edition, which is a stand alone game. Hope it helps.--DK743 19:42, September 24, 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for the info. Glad to hear it isn't going to require Xbox Live. Toremode 15:09, September 25, 2009 (UTC)
Obi-Wan, Boba or Rancor? Edit
Give me your advice, should the Starkiller-Obi-wan pic be left alone, replaced with one of Boba Fett and Starkiller, one with the Rancor, a new Obi-Wan pic, or gotten rid of completely? What do you think?--DK743 17:30, September 30, 2009 (UTC)
- Here's a question: Why get rid of it at all? Why not keep it and just add on images with Rancor, Boba Fett, etc. to go beside it on the page? --Mateo22 02:35, October 4, 2009 (UTC)
Keep the name please Edit
I would prefer if people editing this article, particuarly regarding the Hoth section would use the name Starkiller or Lord Starkiller in place of Galen Marek/Marek, for Marek is dead, he is technically Starkiller now, it's like a Vader/Anakin moment, you dont call Vader Anakin, nor should you call Starkiller Marek. With regards.--DK743 02:35, November 10, 2009 (UTC)
I agree, thats how I've been doing it. It helps sink in the fact that Galen Marek is well and truly dead.--LastJedi1515 21:25, November 11, 2009 (UTC)
But in the end of Episode VI it proved that Anakin was not well & truly dead. He came back long enough to save his son's life and he became a Force Ghost. Same applies to Marek. --Revan's Exile 18:48, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
Starkiller is not Vader. Vader had reson to turn back to the light side(to save his son). Starkiller is to far into the dark side to ever come out. Galen Marek is dead. His lightsaber on Starkiller's belt is proof of that. so yes, his name should be kept Starkiller or Lord starkiller.--Lord starkiller the strong 00:24, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
Concerning contradictions Edit
Leia wasn't present during the meeting - she was speaking through PROXY. Couldn't she have survived to build some form of Rebellion with other leaders (and perhaps was absent for just such a possibility)?Omeganian 13:55, November 10, 2009 (UTC)
--Removed the majority of the contradictions as speculation/fanon. Re: The rebellion being impossible without leaders:
- When Palpatine is giving a speech to the rebels, they mention that their deaths could spark even more rebellion.
- The only Rebel corpse seen in TFU's darkside ending was Bail. They rest were assumed dead, but not confirmed.
Re: "The Princess" being killed or captured in the Tatooine DLC
- The ship is ejected from the Star Destroyer and blown up. There is no evidence that the crew, specifically Leia were aboard when it was jettisoned.
- Leia was captured and rescued in the canon A New Hope. Her capture in this continuity does not guarantee death.
- There is no evidence Leia was even part of the mission involving the Death Star plans in this Infinities continuity.
- When the rebels shout, "Protect the Princess," they could be referring to any female royalty.
SinisterSamurai 19:07, November 10, 2009 (UTC)
- If you ask me, Leia was captured and eventualy rescued like she was in A New Hope.--Lord starkiller the strong 00:15, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
Lord Starkillers voice Edit
I thought it said Sam Witwer voiced him on the Tatooine Credits not Matt Sloan could someone check the hoth credits? I might not be able to anytime soon --Gboy4 16:57, November 11, 2009 (UTC)
- I don't even know why Sam Witwer is even credited at all in USE, since neither his voice nor his likeness is used in the game.--LastJedi1515 21:28, November 11, 2009 (UTC)
- actually he does voice Emperor Palpatine and on the tatooine credits I didn't see any mention of matt sloan, it said Sam also voiced Lord Starkiller but I won't be able to double check for a few days-Gboy4 09:42, November 12, 2009 (UTC)
Two Discs Edit
I got USE, and I don't understand the two disc thing. I know the first disc is the original game and story, but how do you play the DLC? If I put in the second disc it says something about nothing available. Any answers??? --DKong 23:51, December 25, 2009 (UTC)
- 1) Gameplay questions need to be asked on a game website. Try GameFAQs in the future.
- 2) You have to start a "new campaign," select a fresh slot, and choose a DLC mission.SinisterSamurai 08:09, December 26, 2009 (UTC)
The article says that the Xbox 360 & PS3 version comes with a short comic while the PC version comes with book of character cards with a foreword by Haden Blackman, and a collectible lithograph of one of the character cards.
I got the Xbox 360 version and I can tell you beyond a shadow of doubt that this version does not come with the short comic but comes with the book of character cards and the lithograph of one of the character cards.
Unless someone can prove otherwise I am changing the article. --Revan's Exile 18:42, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
- I definitely did not get a short comic for Xbox 360. I got the pics. --DKong 02:59, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
- I did not get any extras, just game disc and manual booklet (PS3). LeoKhenir 17:49, February 8, 2010 (UTC)