- The game has been put on indefinite hold. CBenoit 06:34, 3 May 2006 (UTC)
The register seems a bit informal. "The reader is left to draw his own conclusions"? Just doesn't sound right. - Lieutenant Caminus 07:43, 3 May 2006 (UTC)
- What's the canon status on this? I was just looking through the A New Hope deck and noticed way too many contradictions with established material in the brief amount of time that I looked:
- X-wing Red One card depicts Red 2.
- TIE Fighter DS-3-12's designation implies that other squadrons besides Vader's personal Black Squadron deployed during the battle.
- TIE Fighter DS-55-6 claims to be Vader's escort and shows Black 3 / DS-61-3, judging from the angle. Also same designation issue as before.
- TIE Fighter DS-61-9's designation implies that Black Squadron consists of more than 8 fighters.
Are all of the decks this bad, or is it just ANH? - Brynn Alastayr 23:45, 2 June 2007 (UTC)
Not all the expansions are that bad. The IDC, who have taken over the job WotC left, have less canon errors like those above. In fact i don't think there are any, except they used some pictures of normal people to show character not in the movies like Gilad Pelleaon, but the likeness is uncanny. Manoof 22:13, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
How come all the IDC content gets removed? It is all Canon and is more accurate than WotC information (See comments about ANH) I spent a few hours the other day creating an article for FOTR, and when I check today, someone has deleted it, the links to those expansions in the expansions list, and links to the WotC forum and IDC under the external links.
Why? It's very annoying to spend so much timeon it when someone thinks it isn't canon (which it is). I'm a bit peeved about it.
If you think it's non-canon, then if you read the above, so is the WotC expansions, and they too should be taken down. The IDC takes its references from the movies, books and comics, all of which are canon sources. The pictures are all either screenshots from the movie or comics, the closest the IDC has gotten to non-canonical work is using pictures of actual people to depict characters never seen in the movies (Such as Pellaeon).
Manoof 22:08, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
Also If you look at the Star Wars Customizable Card Game wiki, they have extensive info on the CCG Players Commitee, which is comparative to the IDC for that game. Yes I'm a wiki n00b, but that doesn't mean what i did was INCORRECT, as you would have seen had you actually seen it. Manoof 23:59, 18 October 2007 (UTC)
Maybe Instead of having a picture of Yoda there should be a picture of the layout of the cards, Thoughts? Regards Kingpin13 09:17, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
- I didnt replace the yoda, but there's on there. Is that what you meant? Manoof 13:42, 22 April 2008 (UTC)
Okay, I've got another idea, I think we should have a picture of all the diffrent types of cards (Character, Ground, Space, Equipment, Location, Battle and Mission) I've got one on my computer but I'm not really sure how to upload it because I copyed it from the SWTCG internet sight and then edited it on Paint so none of the cards have any writing on them. So I don't know what to put the Licensing down as. - Kingpin13Cantina Battle Ground 15:49, 7 May 2008 (UTC)
- Just put the option where you don't know, it's what I did :) Manoof 03:16, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
- Hmm, when I click Upload it just goes to a page which says "Internet Explorer can not display this page", so maybe this computer won't let me upload files or something. Ideas? - Kingpin13Cantina Battle Ground 08:42, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
Is it ok to put a link in to a Facebook Fan Group at the bottom with the external links section. It would simply be a "Facebook fan group" type thing. If not no worries Manoof 10:05, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
Example card pics for sets
I have made images of example cards, based on the example cards from each expansion's page on the wizards site. The current ones I have no idea who or how they were done, they seem to be scans of random cards. Should I bother changing them or not? If yes, I'll upload them when I can and if not I can delete them off my computer... If I don't get a reply for a bit I might just upload them anyway.. Cheers Manoof 10:48, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
Just having a problem with the referencing, i noticed there are two references (8 and 11) that both reference with ref name=AC and link to http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=swtcg/article/anatomyofacard Anatomy of a card. I tried to fix the second one and i wouldn't work, can someone look at this? EDIT:fixed this, error was in the use of double apostraphes rather then quotation marks.