Is this picture to the right SERIOUSLY not fan art? According to the image page, it says it's from the NJO sourcebook. PLEASE, somebody tell me this isn't real. SM-716 03:07, 19 January 2006 (UTC)
- Hate to break it to you, but it's real, and is indeed from The New Jedi Order Sourcebook. However, that doesn't mean we have to have it on OUR page; I happen to agree that it's damn ugly and ought to be replaced if possible. jSarek 07:56, 20 January 2006 (UTC)
- Finally got around to it. Talon's page looks much better without it. SM-716 07:37, 11 March 2006 (UTC)
Name pronunciation Edit
Someone should note that his last name is pronounced "car-day." I'd do it, but I don't know how to do that fancy-shmancy phonetics...Kuralyov 03:04, 21 February 2006 (UTC)
- What's the source on that? Pronouncing it that way totally ruins the "Wild Karrde" pun. -- Ozzel 03:14, 21 February 2006 (UTC)
- Indeed; The New Essential Guide to Characters confirms it's "Card," not "Carday." jSarek 11:33, 21 February 2006 (UTC)
Can we get a full list of all his ships? -- Ozzel 03:15, 14 April 2006 (UTC)
Seconded. Off-hand, Wild Karrde, Dawn Beat, Amanda Follow, Lastri's Ort, Uwana Buyer, Starry Ice, Idiot's Array, Etherway. Where in the article should that go?--18.104.22.168 00:34, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
Birth year? Edit
Anybody know when the man was born?--HanShotFirst 00:13, 8 September 2006 (UTC)
You should look up "Star Wars timeline" on Wikipedia. It's in there somewhere.
- He was recently added to "Category:Nobles." Is there evidence he was actually a noble, or is this based on the fact he acted more genteel than the average smuggler? jSarek
Featured twice Edit
A first? --SparqMan 16:32, 20 December 2006 (UTC)
Anyone able to put together a quote page? I'm still new to wookieepedia, and I've just finished reading both the Thrawn Trilogy and Hand of Thrawn Duology and I love Talon's quotes. Darth Dunkster 13:15, 23 Febuary 2007
- Feel free to start one! You can check out other quote pages if to see how they are done. -- Ozzel 21:07, 23 February 2007 (UTC)
Human Smuggler Edit
Perhaps this wording should be changed around, and not linked together? Makes him sound like an evil people-smuggler, human traffiker!
Bacta War Edit
Why is there no mention of his activities during the Bacta War?--Amican 18:09, 21 August 2007 (UTC)
Am I the only one who find the main image from the comic just horrible? Maybe we should put the image with Timothy Zahn from SW:CCG instead? Mauser 09:34, 24 January 2008 (UTC)
- I still think the infobox image is too bad. In about a day I will place either Timothy Zahn from SW:CCG or Talon Karrde from japanese Unifying Forcce in its place. Mauser 13:14, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
- Leave the current image. Certainly don't change it without a vote. Havac 20:27, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
- No, you're not! I fixed it myself. When I saw one up there I cried out "Ugh!" and cringed.—Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs).
- Perhaps you should read the entire section before commenting; you'll note that one of our administrators EXPLICITLY SAID "Leave the current image. Certainly don't change it without a vote." jSarek 22:40, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
I noticed that his eyes are blue, and yet most of the art has them as brown or dark brown. Any ideas on why that is?