System and sunEdit
Tod system? Todard? source?JustinGann 02:12, 14 November 2006 (UTC)
Clone Wars? Edit
It wasn't in the Clone Wars ep, was it? That was Rugosa, right? ~ Dr.Kermit 03:20, 4 October 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, it's probably that big round thing behind the moon in the space shots. ;P VT-16 11:06, 4 October 2008 (UTC)
- Hmm...I seem to have erred. Oh well, at least I hadnt made a change to the article yet. Thank you. ~ Dr.Kermit 03:26, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
- So, Rugosa is not a moon of Toydaria? I must have missed something pretty big then... Mauser 18:05, 10 October 2008 (UTC)
- That is correct Mauser. Rugosa is a neutral moon in another system, which is why it was chosen by the King. --Eyrezer 21:35, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
The first episode of the Clone Wars sees Toydaria join the Republic, but then in Season 3 apparently they are neutral? Unless I missed something, that is pretty random and I think warrants an explanation from Filoni or Chee.JimminyTi 17:09, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- "Supply Lines" from Season Three is a prequel to Season One's "Ambush." The series' episode airing order does not reflect the actual chronology of the episodes. CC7567 (talk) 18:45, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
5.3 Factual correction Edit
"During the Imperial Period, the Galactic Empire subjugated Toydaria. The task force was led by the Sith Lord Darth Vader."
Can anyone confirm a source on this? I've looked high and low and can't find where this came from. The article doesn't cite a source.