shouldn't the search for "Luke's Landspeeder" re-direct here? -GMo >:M:< 06:14, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
- Source I used was the RPG specs. Enochf 20:07, 19 August 2006 (UTC)
- So which one do we use? Which one has a higher canon rank/is newer/whatever? I have no clue about these sorts of things yet. --Gem (talk) 20:29, 19 August 2006 (UTC)
- I'd take the higher one and then include a "Behind the scenes" note about conflicting sources Enochf 23:48, 19 August 2006 (UTC) but I'm not an admin or anything
Mystery Speeder ?Edit
In several scenes in EP1:TPM there is a class of speeder seen in Mos Espa that looks exactly like the X-34, except it only has two engines which are mounted side-by-side behind the cockpit on the top of the speeder's body. Anyone have info on this speeder ? It certainly looks like a predecessor to the X-34. The first time you see it is just after JarJar steps in the bantha poo just after they enter Mos Espa for the first time - from standing it drives off screen to the left; initially it's parked near the green X-34 -- 00:34, 04 May 2007 (UTC)
Car in THX-1138Edit
- I couldn't help noticing that the car in THX-1138 is in some ways similar to the X-34. There's a picture on StarWars.com but it isn't very good. I haven't been able to find another image on the Net and I don't have the DVD.
Maybe the X-34 derived from the car in this film.--Katana Geldar 05:55, 31 May 2007 (UTC)
- I found an image. --Katana Geldar 23:25, 31 May 2007 (UTC)
Luke's landspeeder Edit
On rereading The New Rebellion, Luke's landspeeder definitely did not come from Jabba. The flashback tells of Owen and Luke going to Anchorhead to buy a new landspeeder from one of Jabba's dealerships, but it specifically says that Owen left without buying anything, because he suspected all the speeders had been stolen. Frabjous5 (talk) 01:26, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
This sentence "Roleplaying game sources claim a top speed of 330 km/h", what RPG sources? I can only find data about the XP-38 in the RPG sources, please add the proper reference.--Geekizer (talk) 22:59, July 4, 2013 (UTC)
Why was my disambiguation reverted?
- People usually forgets that T-70 is the name of the X-34 in Children of the Jedi (it is just noted in Behind the Scenes). Aside of that I'm not sure if it needs a disambiguation line as it already has a disambiguation page at T-70 (disambiguation) and I honestly don't remember wookiepedia's manual of style. Also, it helps if you log in a wikia account, as editing from an IP triggers every alarm. --Geekizer (talk) 15:24, May 30, 2016 (UTC)
- As of 2016 May 24, there was no T-70 disambiguation page. [T-70] redirected to [X-34 landspeeder/Legends], which made no mention of any type of [X-wing]. So on May 25, i added a one-line disambiguation (improperly formatted is better than nothing at all, right?), but someone reverted it. Anger, aggression... Never. i'll never turn to the darkside.
- May 26, i asked why someone reverted my edit, & someone reverted my question. i gave in to my anger, but it did not make me powerful.
- Also on May 26, i changed [T-70] from a redirect to a disambig page.
- May 27, Overlordjeff showed me how to do what i was trying to do on May 25, then discovered what i did on May 26.
- May 30, AceAttorneyMaster111 moved [T-70] to [T-70(disambiguation)] & Geekizer partially answered my questions.
- Thanks, '111, Geeki' & 'jeff. Sincerely, R2-188.8.131.52 05:42, June 10, 2016 (UTC)