Obi-Wan & Qui-Gon?Edit
Did Obi-Wan Kenobi & Qui-Gon Jinn Made an appearance (cameo?) in Yaddle's Tale: The One Below?I'd just wanted to know. Thanks.I'm making an list of their appearances together.
- No, they didn't.
- Also, if that story is considered cannnon, when Yaddle returns to Coruscant, Oppo Rancisis was already on the council, so how could he have been her apprentice?
- The framing story is non-canon. And please sign your posts! -- QuentinGeorge 04:20, 12 Dec 2005 (UTC)
"About 300 BBY, Yaddle was a Padawan of the Jedi Master Plovin Kut, when the two of them traveled to the Koba system to deal with the threat of a local warlord named Tulak." How could she still be a Padawan at 209?
- Same problem with Yoda having trained Jedi for 800 years - meaning he didn't become a Knight until he was 100 - Kwenn 22:21, 8 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- Well, for all we know, in Yoda's species 100 may be equivalent to 30 or so--he may not have even started his training until relatively late in that century (as absurd as that seems). However, Yaddle's case is quite a bit more dodgy--no matter what lifecycle you postulate, the span is still twice as long as Yoda's, so either he's an absolute star student or she was held back quite a few grades in Jedi school. Not to mention the difficulty of finding a Master to train her for two fricking centuries.--Valin Kenobi 05:55, 11 February 2007 (UTC)
Sources & Citation tagEdit
- I believe I cited all relevant material, so I removed the citation tag for now. Cheers! Greyman(Paratus) 15:22, 19 April 2007 (UTC)
where is the sorce of yarael being her padawan? User:Ivel 5, July 2007
ninja turtle??????? Edit
dudes i saw a pic that has a title "ninja turtle" on it and i am thinking that ether it was vandalism or fanon please remove that title or it was on there for a purpose because if it not then fix it-Boba fett 32 21:02, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
thank you-Boba fett 32 21:08, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
Infobox image proposal Edit
File:Yaddle9.jpg|Current image File:Yaddle-Ep1IG.jpg|Proposed image
I personally think that the image on the right both looks better and also works better for the infobox. Thoughts? The ears are cropped off because one was already cropped and it looked not so good off-center, so I had to crop off the other. Drewton (Drewton's Holocron) 23:33, October 6, 2009 (UTC)
- Source it properly or it will be deleted before anyone can vote on it. -- Darth Culator (Talk) 01:29, October 7, 2009 (UTC)
- I put in the link for where I found it, but the original source would be better. It looks like it came from the Star Wars: Episode I Insider's Guide, but I myself don't have that so can't say for sure. Can anyone else confirm that or know where else it came from if not? Drewton (Drewton's Holocron) 02:02, October 7, 2009 (UTC)
i think the left one looks better. i know it's in the book the phantom menace visual dictionary. i also say yaddle is AWESOME!!!Senatorial Aide Van Ishkoh 11:55, March 16, 2010 (UTC)
Was Yoda a enemy of Yaddle? Did he personally depise her presence? It was stated that in 300 BBY, Yaddle had saved the people of the Kora system..I believe. The Council promoted her to Jedi Master and gave her a seat. It was said Yoda was the member of the Council who opposed her promotion, calling it against the Jedi Code. That means he was a major member of the Council by that time. --Larry Young 14:19, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Yaddle's relationship to YodaEdit
I'm curious. Besides being in the same species, how are Yaddle and Yoda related? Is Yaddle Yoda's daughter? Is Yaddle Yoda's little sister? I'd like to know. Please tell me how they're related if you can. --Lando is my homeboy 18:59, November 3, 2011 (UTC)
- If the article doesn't mention a connection, then there most likely isn't one. OLIOSTER (talk) 19:13, November 3, 2011 (UTC)
Those realistic pictures... Edit
Where did they come from? They look like they were snapped directly from one of the movies (I think you know which pictures of her I'm talking about). 184.108.40.206 16:05, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Both of them were originally on StarWars.com. This one comes from her entry in the sw.com Enyclopedia, and this one from her entry in the Databank. If you're ever curious about where an image comes from, you can click on the magnifying glass icon, and it will take you to the image's info page. Menkooroo 16:34, February 15, 2012 (UTC)