It says in the appearances that there was a Zeltron in KOTOR II, where?
- She's on Citadel Station.--Darth Oblivion 16:13, 17 August 2006 (UTC)
Where or when is there a Zeltron in Episode II?
Zeltron in Marvel Star Wars 7Edit
The list of appearances mentions Marvel Star Wars #7, "pictured only". Unless some other source has confirmed the character as a Zeltron, it's only an alien with red/purple/pink skin, and that should be removed from the list. I don't have the issue, so I can't be sure. --JMM 22:17, 16 July 2007 (UTC)
In the Clone Wars Adventures comic cited, the Zeltrons all have shoulder spikes, while they do not in every other source I've seen. Could anyone shed some light on this?Rubberchickenben 02:36, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
The also have them in the Ultimate Alien Anthology. I haven't seen the picture in the Essential Guide, but is it possible the spikes were supposed to be part of the Zeltron's clothing or jewelry in that picture? This is purely speculation, but I'd always assumed that the first time the spikes appeared in a Zeltron picture they were intended as ornamentation, and that every subsequent time it was a result of an artist who'd never heard of Zeltrons before using an earlier picture with shoulder spikes as an art reference and not realizing that the spikes weren't supposed to be part of the Zeltron's body. 22.214.171.124 10:56, October 3, 2011 (UTC)
Bad grammer Edit
I see this all over the wiki. Rampant use of past tense. If the race, culture, ship, or planet still exists please don't use past tense in the article unless you are referring to an aspect that no longer exists. —Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs).
- It was "A long time ago". All of those no longer exist. And it's not bad grammar, it's just past tense. MauserComlink 07:26, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
- The title of this section is the biggest 'grammar' mistake I see. ;) -- Riffsyphon1024 06:51, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
- To be more specific to your point, the general rule on this Wikia is to write things in the past tense. Since the stories bounce all over the timeline and there is really no "present day", one tense was chosen for everything. The only exceptions are in the real world articles or behind the scenes sections. --JMM 12:26, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
- i think was should onl be used if the specis is extint in or before legacy era. other wise they could still exist. in real life, we know there are other plantes outside of our solar system, but the pictues of them are about 6 or 8 little squares so who knows?
Eye Color Edit
I see that one Zeltron mentioned has "Red eyes", and Deliah Blue seems to have purplish eyes, but the albino has black eyes, and so do the old images from the comic books where (I assume) they just didn't draw them. It would appear that their eye color can be any color, as those colors simply run the gamut of what I'd expect them to be, since red and purple are on opposing ends of the color spectrum, and Black's an odd choice for eye color (if it's not dyed). This just seemed noteworthy to me, as I'll be attempting roleplaying one. :) Perhaps it's worth mentioning? --188.8.131.52 05:51, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
Does anyone know what happened to Zeltros after the Yuuzhan Vong invasion? Edit
We're they all wiped out?
- They appeared in Legacy, for example, Deliah Blue and Zeltros appeared in Issue 43. Don't forget to sign. User:Shannon.JediKnight 04:45, May 16, 2010 (UTC)
Does anyone know in what source the Zeltron's telepathic ability is first mentioned??? -- Frank V Bonura 02:37, August 16, 2019 (UTC)