During the Clone Wars' Ryloth Campaign, a Republic Y-wing bomber crashed in the province. It was there that Twi'lek Resistance General Cham Syndulla's daughter, Hera found the Y-wing's astromech, C1-10P, pulled him out and repaired him. After the War, Cham left the Y-wing as a memorial outside of his home.
- "But then the province fell and the galaxy kept turning. The FRM needed me back on Ryloth to help liberate Tann and so I kept it moving."
- ―Kaasha Bateen
When Captain Slavin clumsy attacks failed, Grand Admiral Thrawn was able to force Syndulla to abandon the Tann province. Slavin and his forces then turned Syndulla's home into an Imperial headquarters.
- Star Wars Rebels – "Hera's Heroes" (First appearance)
- Last Shot (Mentioned only)
- Last Shot audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Dawn of Rebellion (First identified as Tann Province)