- "Strap yourself in, kid - next stop, Tansarii Point Station. Punch it, Chewie!"
- ―Han Solo
Tansarii Point Station was a space station built by Nova Orion Industries and located in orbit around Ord Mantell in the Bright Jewel system. The station was owned and operated by the Car'das, and was headed by a Twi'lek named Inaldra from circa 1 ABY onward. Shortly after Inaldra assumed command, the station was riddled with problems: wild animals ran freely in the station's atrium, dysfunctional droids roamed the droid repair center, and representatives of Black Sun, Genesis Red and an unknown Hutt crime lord were present on the station.
A spacer brought to Tansarii Point Station by Han Solo and Chewbacca got involved in the problems facing the station's residents, though it is unknown to what extent. The crisis on Tansarii Point culminated in Black Sun forces openly attacking the space station and a space battle breaking out between them and Car'das starfighters, the latter emerging victorious.
Behind the scenesEdit
Tansarii Point Station was first introduced with the New Game Enhancements of Star Wars Galaxies. It was the location of an introductory player tutorial, accessible only to newly created player characters who selected to go through the New Player Tutorial prior to the games closure on December 15, 2011.
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Champions of the Force (Dark Side scenario campaign)
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Squadrons Over Corellia (Card: Sergeant Snopel)