Taraja Cuttsmay was a human female who served as a seer for her home village on the planet Savareen and provided them with blessing. Her tongue was cut out by the Crimson Dawn syndicate when she and the other villages stood up to them. In 10 BBY, she was present when the Cloud-Riders and a group of criminals formally affiliated with Crimson Dawn joined together with the villages to oppose the syndicate.
Taraja Cuttsmay was a human female who lived in a village constructed in the ruins of the Bis Refinery on the Pnakotic Coast of his homeworld Savareen. Like the other inhabitants of the village, she had had her tongue cut out by the Crimson Dawn syndicate after the villagers stood up to the criminals and refused to pay tribute. Believed to have the "eye beyond the waves" she served as a seer for the village and blessed new relationships and newborns to ensure good fortune.
In 10 BBY, she was present in the village when a group of Crimson Dawn affiliates led by the criminal Tobias Beckett landed in order to process coaxium they had stolen from the planet Kessel. She then witnessed the stand-off between the criminals and the Cloud-Riders gang and aided the two groups when they worked together to defeat the forces of the Crimson Dawn when they arrived on Savareen to collect the coaxium.
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
Taraja Cuttsmay first appeared in the 2018 film Solo: A Star Wars Story and was first named in the accompanying reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Taraja Cuttsmay)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events on Savareen in Solo: A Star Wars Story to nine years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY, therefore the event on Savareen in Solo must take place in 10 BBY.