- "Screw it, you're young."
- ―Chass na Chadic reassures Wyl Lark about his breakup with Tareesh
Tareesh was a man who was involved with Senator Wyl Lark during the reign of the New Republic. In 9 ABY, he briefly met Chass na Chadic and Yrica Quell, pilots who had served with Lark in the New Republic's Alphabet Squadron during the Galactic Civil War.
When Lark met up with Chadic and Quell at their house on Spirana in 11 ABY, the senator informed his former squadronmates that he had broken up with Tareesh some months prior. To reassure Lark about the break up, Chadic reminded him that he was still young.
Behind the scenes
- Victory's Price (First mentioned, simultaneous with Victory's Price audiobook)
- Victory's Price audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Victory's Price
- The section of Victory's Price that mentions Tareesh is set six years after the Galactic Civil War, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states ended in 5 ABY. Therefore, the mention of Tareesh must take place in 11 ABY. As the section also states that Tareesh met Chass na Chadic and Yrica Quell two years prior, that meeting must have occurred in 9 ABY.