Tatooine Sunset was an alcoholic beverage made of fermented fruit. It was available at Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina, in the city of Mos Eisley, Tatooine. In around 34 ABY, non-alcoholic Tatooine Sunsets were available for purchase at Ronto Roasters in Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu. The drink was suitable for human consumption and named after the sunsets of the planet Tatooine.
Behind the scenesEdit
Tatooine Sunset was first mentioned in the 2015 reference book Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know. The drink is available for guests to purchase at the Ronto Roasters food stall in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. The menu's description reads, "Gold Peak unsweetened tea, Odwalla lemonade, melon, blueberry flavors."
- "You Owe Me a Ride"—From a Certain Point of View (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Ronto Roasters
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Amy Ratcliffe (2019-02-27). What You Can Eat and Drink in STAR WARS: Galaxy's Edge. Nerdist. Nerdist.com. Archived from the original on February 27, 2019. Retrieved on February 27, 2019.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "You Owe Me a Ride"—From a Certain Point of View
- ↑ Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Serves New and Exotic Flavors from a Galaxy Far, Far Away at DisneylandNews.com