- "Crude weapon, but useful."
- ―Quinlan Vos
The Tatooine blaster pistol was a model that saw use during the last decades of the Galactic Republic. Vilmarh Grahrk was known to carry one of these blasters and at least one was seen in Mos Espa on Tatooine around the time of the Invasion of Naboo.
This pistol was similar in appearance to blaster models produced by BlasTech Industries such as the DL-44 heavy blaster pistol and its variants. The blaster featured a sighting scope above its thin barrel.
Grahrk used his blaster during the hunt for Quinlan Vos on Nar Shaddaa though Vos outsmarted the Devaronian by reversing the blaster's power cell in anticipation of Grahrk's betrayal. Grahrk went on to aid Vos and kept the blaster in use for years to come. He pulled the blaster on Vos once more during the Battle of Kashyyyk though the Jedi Master again overpowered the Devaronian.
- "Deal with a Demon"—Star Wars Tales 3
- Darth Maul 2
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- "Bad Business"—Star Wars Tales 8
- Star Wars 18: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 6
- Star Wars: Republic: Twilight
- Republic 68: Armor
- Star Wars: Republic: Hidden Enemy
- "Ghost"—Star Wars Tales 11 (Non-canonical appearance)