The Taylander shuttle was a model of civilian transport shuttle manufactured by Gallofree Yards, Inc. and found throughout the galaxy. It was used as a transport ship for undercover operations by the early rebellion and the Alliance to Restore the Republic.
A Taylander shuttle was used by Phoenix Cell during the Battle of Garel between Phoenix Squadron and the Galactic Empire on Garel. One Taylander shuttle called the Chandrila Mistress transported the fugitive senator Mon Mothma to a rendezvous to meet with the Spectres. They were ambushed by Imperial forces and the Chandrila Mistress was destroyed.
After the Rebel Alliance captured the Imperial I-class Star Destroyer Harbinger, Admiral Verette and a contingent of Rebel troopers fled in a Taylander shuttle. They were pursued by SCAR Squadron, who shot down the shuttle over the Ghost Moon. After capturing Verette, SCAR Squadron strapped him to the front of the shuttle and sent him to the Rebel rendezvous point as a gruesome distraction. Sana Starros then blew the shuttle up.
Following the mission to Ktath'atn, Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia Organa took a shuttle on a mission during which Skywalker flew it into a nebula to avoid Imperial forces, but the nebula disabled the ship, causing it to crash on a planet for three weeks. They were able to repair it and return to the Alliance Fleet after destroying an AT-AT using traps they had constructed.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Evil Plans" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Heroes on Both Sides"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deception"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "To Catch a Jedi"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Orders"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Rise of Clovis"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Death on Utapau"
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Future of the Force"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Legacy"
- Star Wars Rebels – "A Princess on Lothal"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Homecoming"
- "The Gangsters of Galzez"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 20
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Forgotten Droid"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Iron Squadron"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Secret Cargo"
- "Mind Your Manners"—Star Wars Adventures Annual 2018
- Star Wars 21
- Star Wars 23
- Star Wars 33
- Force Collector
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- (First identified as Taylander shuttle)