Tea was a beverage consumed by members of many species around the galaxy. The process in which it was made was simple, involving the addition of certain exotic plant-leaves to boiling water, the heat of the water leaching the properties of the leaves, giving the tea flavor. Occasionally milk or sugar were added, either to lessen the heat, or to curb the flavor slightly, or to sweeten it. Some found this unpleasant. Crumpets were sometimes served with tea. Tea could also be paired with biscuits.
Tea was normally drank from a mug or thermajug.
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume Three
- The Star Wars Planets Collection
- Platt's Starport Guide
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- The Truce at Bakura Sourcebook
- Secrets of the Sisar Run
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 7 (BOM1–2, B'omarr Brain Walker)
- "50 Great Reasons to Rewatch Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season Three"—Star Wars Insider 125