- "Team Four will do that."
- ―Duke Solha
Team Four was a squad that served within the Separatist Droid Army of the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars against the Galactic Republic in 19 BBY. It was stationed on the planet Mokivj, where it patrolled the local droid factory and cortosis mine.
Team Four was tasked by Serennian Duke Solha with investigating the Separatist freighter Larkrer, which was secretly being used by Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker in order to find his wife, the Republic Senator Padmé Amidala, on the planet, where he was accompanied by the Chiss Senior Captain Thrawn and the astromech droid R2-D2. At the facility, Skywalker heard a group of B1-series battle droids approaching his location, which he believed to be the Team Four that Solha spoke of.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Thrawn: Alliances (First mentioned, simultaneous with Thrawn: Alliances audiobook)
- Thrawn: Alliances audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Thrawn: Alliances
- The events of Thrawn: Alliances set during the Clone Wars takes place after the trial of Ahsoka Tano. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates both the end of the war and the trial to 19 BBY. Therefore, the Clone Wars Thrawn: Alliances events occurred during 19 BBY.
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising