- "Wait with Palter until Team Three gets the workers here, then help them make sure they get everything unloaded and stacked right."
- ―Duke Solha
Team Three was a squad of B1-series battle droids that served within the Separatist Droid Army of the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars against the Galactic Republic in 19 BBY. The team was stationed on the planet Mokivj and patrolled its droid factory and cortosis mine.
While on Mokivj, Team Three was tasked by Serennian Duke Solha with getting the workers within the droid factory to where they would unload a shipment of supplies from the Separatist freighter Larkrer under the team's supervision. Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker secretly used the freighter in order to find his wife, the Republic Senator Padmé Amidala, on the planet, where he was accompanied by the Chiss Senior Captain Thrawn and the astromech droid R2-D2.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Thrawn: Alliances (First appearance, simultaneous with Thrawn: Alliances audiobook)
- Thrawn: Alliances audiobook
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Thrawn: Alliances
- The events of Thrawn: Alliances set during the Clone Wars take place after the trial of Ahsoka Tano. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates both the end of the war and the trial to the year 19 BBY. Therefore, the Clone Wars events of Thrawn: Alliances occurred during 19 BBY.
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising