- "Tomorrow we fight to save our forest and bring down the cold metal moon. Our new golden god has shown us how. Join us and we will be free again."
- ―Teebo's message to neighboring tribes to join the Battle of Endor as translated by C-3PO
Teebo was an Ewok that was present during the Battle of Endor. One of Chief Chirpa's best hunters alongside Asha Fahn, they supported Chirpa's decision to help a team of Rebels take out the Imperial shield generator, vetoing Logray's choice to stay out of it. That night, he would write a message to be sent out to neighboring Ewok tribes to call them all to action and aid the Rebels to fight against the Empire.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Star Wars 67 (Variant cover only)
- Star Wars Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side! audiobook
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi junior novelization
- R2-D2 is LOST!
- "The Kroolok"—Life Day Treasury
Non-canon appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 7 (Weapons & Uniforms: The Ewoks)
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 1 (Building the Galaxy: Designing R2-D2, Part 1)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 54 (Databank A-Z: Tauntaun–TIE Craft)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia, New Edition
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition