- "Tomorrow we fight to save our forest and bring down the cold metal moon. Our new golden god has shown us how. Join us and we will be free again."
- ―Teebo's message to neighboring tribes to join the Battle of Endor as translated by C-3PO
Teebo was an Ewok that was present during the Battle of Endor. One of Chief Chirpa's best hunters alongside Asha Fahn, they supported Chirpa's decision to help the Rebels take out the Imperial shield generator, vetoing Logray's choice to stay out of it. That night, he would write a message to be sent out to neighboring Ewok tribes to call them all to action against the Empire, that in the original Ewokese even Logray found beautiful.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars 67 (Variant cover only)
- Star Wars Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side! audiobook
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi junior novelization
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: New Edition