- "Sir, the temperature's dropping too rapidly."
- ―Tamizander Rey
Temperature was the measure of how hot or cold an environment or object was. Temperature scales included Standard[source?] and degrees Celsius, and sometimes merely degrees with no additional modifier.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (Mentioned only)
- Under a Black Sun
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back novel
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back junior novel
- Star Wars 39: The Empire Strikes Back: Beginning
- "Home"—The Kathol Rift
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Luke Skywalker (★★★, Hoth))
- Suns of Fortune
- Strongholds of Resistance
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.