- "It will live only for the few brief years this world has left. It is the greatest temple in our history."
- ―A Central Isopter cultist
The Temple of Central Isopter was a shrine of the Central Isopter located on Jedha, on the edge of the crater caused by the Death Star's destruction of Jedha City. It was visited by Luke Skywalker and Chulco Gi during a Rebel Alliance mission to the moon.
- Star Wars 40: The Ashes of Jedha, Part III (First mentioned)
- Star Wars 41: The Ashes of Jedha, Part IV (First appearance)
- Star Wars 62: The Scourging of Shu-Torun, Part I (First identified as Temple of Central Isopter)