- "Your mother should have obeyed my orders and drowned you when she had the chance."
"I ended Mother's suffering long ago, but your torment is just beginning."
- ―Dramath to Tenebrae
In 5107 BBY her son Tenebrae discovered that he was Force-sensitive. Her husband confronted her about Tenebrae's power, to which she admitted that she had an affair with the ruling Sith Lord. Her husband attacked her in a rage, and she was saved by her son, who snapped his "father's" neck with a mere thought. As punishment for being unfaithful and betraying her family, Tenebrae tortured her for months using the Force until he eventually killed her, while he honed his Force powers.
Dramath mentions her again when he told Tenebrae that she should have killed her son under his orders by drowning him. Tenebrae claims to have ended his mother's suffering long ago.
Behind the scenes
- The Old Republic: Revan (First mentioned, simultaneous with The Old Republic: Revan audiobook)
- The Old Republic: Revan audiobook
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne (Codex entry)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught (Mentioned only)